Recent content by KYREDP5

1. K

WTB: Various interior peices

Hey guys, havn't been around in awhile, my inrtrests have changed and my car has ceased to really be one of them. I am however looking for some bits and peices. Drivers and passenger's A-Pillar interior peices The window loack button E-brake surround plate and entire e-brake handle Thank you.
  2. K

Need Spanish translation please

I know yours is right, I was just pointing out how "well" babelfish works. :D Nothing aginst you meant at all.
  3. K

Need Spanish translation please

LMFAO, here it is translated back to english with babelfish.
  4. K

GTR for PC

hmmm. for the cost of a built motor i could have a ultimate gaming machine , it's really not even a contest. :D
  5. K

Kids Dying Wish!

That's got to be fake. :D
  6. K

The Rust!

Nothing, that is normal (As for the rust). The squeaking would be unrelated.
  7. K

Geeks: Post your computer specs.

Figured I'd dig this up to see how far we've come. Main Rig: Antec Super LanBoy AMD 64 3000+ Venice Core Stock 1.8Ghz (2.61Ghz) Thermalright XP-90 w/ Vantec Stealth MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum OCZ Modstream 520watt EVGA 6600GT 2x512 Geil PC3200 (Dual Channel) Maxtor 300GB HD DVD+/-DL Drive DVD...
  8. K

What song was #1...

Same one as me.
  9. K

Damn, I'm wasted. So pathetic..

Mmmmmm.... Blue Moon... Right now that my favorite... Just had 3 of em. It's a great beer to just sit and drink a shitload of.
  10. K

favorite beers?

Hell I'll dig this one up. :D I've been getting into a lot of Blue Moon Ale lately. Ky Bourbon Barrel Ale is good, as well as regular KY Ale. Newcasltle, Sierra, Killians are pretty good. Now if only we could get Yuengling here. :D
  11. K

Eh, I have never seen a point in buying cheap beer. If I can't afford good beer, then why buy beer at all.
  12. K

I'm gonna call BS on that. :D
  13. K

Nah, PBR, or Milwalkee's best. I can't believe how much of that ******* swill I sell.
  14. K

5.1 audio program

Anyonw know of any good free (or eaisly obtained) programs that will play DVD audio in 5.1? I have PowereDVD OEM but it doesn't support 5.1 unless I upgrade.
  15. K

~~~dream Thread~~~~

I dreamed I was late for work on Tuesday, then I woke up and I was late for work...
Back