favorite beers?

Well...... there really isn't enough room here for my list of favorites. Here are a few...

Sierra Nevada
DogFish Head
Goose Island
Rogue
Stone Brewery (brewers of Arrogant Bastard Ale, Ruination IPA, IPA, Imperial Stout, & Old Guardian Barleywine - see below..)
http://www.arrogantbastard.com/animated/index.html

Guinness Stout
New Castle
Franziskaner
Paulaner

etc,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
I've been enjoying tilburgs dutch brown ale and the picture on the case is worth a chuckle too.

sierra nevada is good
highland gaelic and st therese's is really good

My real favorite though is Ommegang. Only had it one time given to me as a gift and MAN was it a great beer. I gotta find out how to get some. If anyone knows, please let me know b/c i've never seen it anywhere.....

Hoegarden
Rickards Red/Honey Brown
Alexander Keith's Indian Pale Ale
Stella Artois (I like the skunkier beers)
Heineken (if unable to get the above mentioned)
San Miguel (if i'm lucky, cleanest tasting beer IMO)

(thinkbeer

Corona. I know, I'm in Calgary and I dont like Canadian... What can I say?

Hell I'll dig this one up. :D I've been getting into a lot of Blue Moon Ale lately. Ky Bourbon Barrel Ale is good, as well as regular KY Ale. Newcasltle, Sierra, Killians are pretty good. Now if only we could get Yuengling here. :D

-Tuborg(best beer ever) hard to get here in the states but I make up for it over the summer when I go to Portugal
-Yuengling
-Killians
-Heiniken

BradC said:
Anything by Allagash!
Of course Guiness.
Bethlehem Brew Works Machine Shop.

Allagash makes good stuff. I especially like their Witbier and their Tripel.

Bethlehem Brew Works rocks!! Great food, and great beer.

seanmcsean said:
Smithwicks
Yuengling
Boddingtons
Guinness
Yes to the Smithwicks!! I recently discovered that last summer and fell in love with it!

Hey JerseyEMT, have you been to the BBW lately? They have this seasonal beer called Machine Shop that is to die for. I can't remeber their description but it was like a stout and white beer combined, they class it as an IPA though. Regardless, a few of them and some of their Sesame Tuna...makes for a happy day!

BradC said:
Yes to the Smithwicks!! I recently discovered that last summer and fell in love with it!

Hey JerseyEMT, have you been to the BBW lately? They have this seasonal beer called Machine Shop that is to die for. I can't remeber their description but it was like a stout and white beer combined, they class it as an IPA though. Regardless, a few of them and some of their Sesame Tuna...makes for a happy day!

Yeah I have tried it...it's really good. I think it's called 'Machine sHop' on the menu hehe

Back