Recent content by kickgirl

1. K

Yeah for brake wear!

ok, so not only do we have the clunk but the breaks suck too?? I'm at around 31k and find that i'm needing breaks as well...
  2. K

Clunk Updates

stupid clunk bwhahahahhahaaaaaaaa I sued mazda of america and won!!!!!!!!!!! They had to give me a settlement of several thousand dollars. I did keep my mp3 though because i do like everything besides the damn clunk. so now i have clunk in the trunk and change in my pocket!!!!!!!!! (crazy)
  3. K

Clunk Updates

I think that people should stick it right back to mazda! It felt sooooo good when I got judgment in my favor. Study the lemon laws for your state, for me in indiana I was able to have FREE legal representation under our state laws. Krohn & Moss Ltd is the firm who fought my case & they are...
  4. K

Chappelle Show

Dave C. is the man!!!! -Got to see him live a couple years ago before he was really big and he was friggin awesome then. And he was even rippin on crack heads then too! (crazy)
  5. K

MP3 Production Numbers...Who Is Left?

Jubba #147 (Beaumont, Texas) Blue 38,000 miles dan00k #158 (Ft Worth, Texas) Blue 46,500 miles CMX1204 #188 (Colorado Springs, CO) Blue 27,000 miles PaulMP3 #222 (Yardley,Pa) Blue 37,000 miles AZxMP3 #244 (Phoenix, AZ) Blue 34,000 Miles MP3skaterNC #256 (Holden Beach, NC) Blue 52,000 miles...
  6. K

Met an MP3 owner today, hopefully recruited him.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn on that window tint -I'd crash & burn!!!!! (night blindness sucks)
  7. K

Clunk Updates

kickgirl vs. mazda I know I'm a newbie to the sight, (I wish I'd found it in sept 01 when i bought my car) but I thought I'd share my most recent experience with the klunks & squeaks... As of March 3, 2004 in the battle of kickgirl vs. Mazda North America I won a cash settlement for the...
  8. K

Clunk Updates

squeak klunk squeak klunk.....I've got it in both ends. Squeaking in front squeaking & klunking in rear :-(
  9. K

something wrong with my mp3???

Well basically it's like this......The bushings in both ends of the cars suck.
Back