Past Models For Sale

Gauging Interest (GI) Group Buy (GB) Want to Buy (WTB) Want to Trade (WTT) For Sale (FS) Posting Rules and Guidelines! Are you a Vendor? - If yes, please click on the following link... https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/sponsor-application-forms.54156/#post-777785 Can I Gauge Interest and or post a Group Buy on Mazdas247? - Only as an Authorized Sponsor, Authorized Vendor or Approved Merchant Member. Members CAN NOT Gauge Interest or post Group Buys on Mazdas247. Is it...
Update: ALL ITEMS ARE GONE. Thanks for viewing (thumb) TURBO [throw me an offer] (Radiator, pipes, stock manifold, heat sheild etc) SOLD/SPOKEN FOR MSP ECU $100.00 Mazdaspeed Protege 2003.5 Yellow Wing $160.00 Racing Beat MSP rear sway bar $60 SOLD/SPOKEN FOR MSP front lower sway bar $80 SOLD/SPOKEN FOR Mazdaspeed Protege AC Compressors $80.00 Master cylinder Alternator MSP Shift boot/knob Seat covers SOLD/SPOKEN FOR Hey M247! I have a bunch of parts I am getting rid of. I stripped a...

Parting out a spicy Msp. Mainly all stock let me know what you need. As parts sell I will list it if it been sold. Complete list of whats for sale. I will add pictures These are part some key items. Everything is obo. Be considerate of shipping costs. Feel free to ask question or for more pictures -Mazdaspeed ecu - $90 shipped - pending -Awr front and rear mount. Awr passenger and driver side inserts - $160 shipped -SR MotorSports adjustable cam gears - $155 shipped -SR MotorSports...

Pulled a bunch of parts off my P5. Everything on here has been used and in many cases on the car for thousands of miles (car had 150k miles on it). Everything is functional and works unless otherwise noted. Prices DO NOT include shipping. I will get shipping quotes as needed. I am located in Eastern PA. Will sell items on a first come first serve basis. Feel free to ask any questions! -Protege5 Headlights, Blacked-Out Bezels with red-ring around indicator light. Lights also have black-mica...

Hey guys, sold my P5 and have a few goodies to sell. All prices are PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING or pick up. I'm located in Totowa NJ (about 20 mins outside of NYC) OEM Mazdaspeed Protege Lip - $275 OEM Mazdaspeed Lip Vents - $175 OEM JDM Mazda Familia (Protege5) Tail lights - $SOLD to member: Chrys Anders Weathertech Window Rain Visors - $100 **I'm not looking to sell the lip vents separate from the lip unless the lip sells first without them, if you're interested in just the vents...

Hello, I am located in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada. (Near Vancouver)I I have a 1988 Mazda 323 GTX for sale. It's a 132-hp turbocharged 1.6-liter four cylinder engine, and its AWD. As well as being a rare car as only 1243 of them were sold in North America. Things that have been done to it recently include: a new gas tank, aftermarket exhaust, and a brand new racing clutch has been put in, meaning it's a longer lasting clutch, and has better grip. The whole interior has been...

Long time since I've been on here... I'm getting ready to move and am going through my apartment and getting rid of some things i have no forseeable use for. Some of that is MSP/P5 stuff. This is ONLY for sale as a unit. I work 60+ hour weeks and do not have the time to track five sales. If you do, great, pick this up and maybe you'll make some money. In the box: -- "Short" length fiberglass eyelids. These were originally a test pair so they are slightly thinner than my other sets but...

Updated list of parts for sale. Lmk I can provide pictures of any part on the list. 1. Hydra battery tie down - SOLD 2. Hydra Wilwood caliper adapters - SOLD 3. Msp complete rear sway bar - $85 plus shipping 4. Protege5 rear bumper guard - $35 plus shipping 5. Evo8/9 StopTech front cryo rotors, StopTech front pads, hawk rear pads - $100 shipped (Came w/ calipers I bought for my build all in good condition with plenty of life. I decide to purchase all new rotors and pads for install) 6...

Hey all, TLDR: I have a ton of P5 parts, leftover MSP sedan parts and a P5 parts car with a lot of stuff still on it that I would love for someone close-ish by to come pick up and take for cheap. This listing will be gone in 2 weeks, so grab your stuff while you can. After working to build the LC1776 project, I've come to a point where I need to thin out some of the excess parts I have filling up space in my garage (that is needed for another secret MS-related Mazda...

Treat yourself! Authentic OBX Protege 2.0 L 4-1 Stainless Steel header. Used it for a year, took it off for smog, then never put it back. Gave a nice, modest increase up top. Just been sitting gathering dust (indoors). $60 OBO. I prefer pick (San Diego, CA area). If you want it shipped then you'll pay for the shipping. SOLD Adding my OEM 16" Wheels. 2003 Style. Been sitting in my garage a while now. Pretty good condition, some curb rash but nothing major. No rust. Been in California the...

Local pick up is preferred. I live in the DC/metro area. Please PM me if you're interested in shipping but keep in mind, the large pieces are heavy and awkward. Alaska/Hawaii beware of cost. Click the pics to view the gallery. Open to offers, more items coming. If using PayPal, please send money as "friends and family" or else PayPal asks me to enter my tax status for selling goods and services. For sale: OEM cargo net. $10 local pickup, $15 shipped Benevento hood deflector. sold OEM red...

J&S Sadeguard Interceptor Knock Control. Retards ignition timing when knock is detected. I used this with the haltech and it worked great. $350 USD Shipped Haltech PS1000 with wiring harness, painless fuse block, boost solenoid, coolant and intake temp sensors. Ran this setup on my MSP for the last few years and everything worked great. SOLD

Once upon a time I was having an electrical problem. I took it to the stealership who told me that I needed a new wiring harness and it wasn't going to be covered by my extended warranty. They wanted to charge me $2500 for the harness and $500 in labor. I made one heck of a scene and let every prospective customer know the worthlessness of the extended warranty. The service manager came over and told me that if I could find a harness myself they would install it for $300. I ran home and...

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Titanium Grey with 124,000 miles. Rebuilt transmission due to cheap factory differential gear..common problem with the mazdaspeed proteges. Did a new clutch as well since everything was pulled apart..Spent $1,000 plus alone on that. Currently it’s not running the greatest due to a bad seal in the turbo. Does need motor mounts, brakes, haven’t really driven much in the last year since I purchased a new vehicle. Has rust in common protege areas around wheel wells and...
I'd like to sell as a whole but will part out if necessary. Engine had the rod thrown threw the block and after 2 engine rebuids over the past 3 years I'm giving up. Clutch, water pump, oil pump, all belts, maf, coil packs and 8mm wires, turbo, pistons (if they're still good) have less than 7,000 miles on them. Engine rebuild was supposed to be forged but after looking at receipts it looks like they only put forged pistons. The car has a front mount intercooler with hard pipes and a greddy...

Had some extra fog lights I was hoarding to make a light bar. Need a house more then another project. All lenses have some amount sand blasting, but no stone holes or cracks. Top Row, Left to right- #1- Clean, bright lens, minimal blasting. Asking $60. #2- Slight blasting. Asking $45. #3- Slight blasting. Asking $45. Bottom Row, Left to right- #4- Wrong screw installed, slight blasting. Asking $30. #5- Broken stud on back, slight blasting. Asking $30. #6- Flaking blemish at the bottom of...

She's on a slow decline so I figured I'd sell all the good parts I have and drive her until she wont pass I section anymore due to rust holes. Probably got another winter and that's it. Then get rid of everything that doesn't need to be scrapped but will be putting stuff on here as I take it off or take it out of the shed. Everyone can make me decent offers on this stuff, I gotta do research on prices as I go but if someone gives me a good offer before hand it'll go... stock pipe turbo to...

Like the title says I am gauging interest to see what the offers are like for my car that I am considering selling as whole, so no partouts! The car has a very long list of mods and the reason why I am selling is because it is shooting black smoke out the exhaust and I no longer have time to find out what the issue is since I am busy with buying a house, work, etc. The car would be sold as is. Some mods that are done to it is 3 inch exhaust all the way back, ssafc, custom 3 inch cold air...