For Sale / Classifieds

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Gauging Interest (GI) Group Buy (GB) Want to Buy (WTB) Want to Trade (WTT) For Sale (FS) Posting Rules and Guidelines! Are you a Vendor? - If yes, please click on the following link... https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/sponsor-application-forms.54156/#post-777785 Can I Gauge Interest and or post a Group Buy on Mazdas247? - Only as an Authorized Sponsor, Authorized Vendor or Approved Merchant Member. Members CAN NOT Gauge Interest or post Group Buys on Mazdas247. Is it...
For Mazda 6/CX-5 2013~2015 Commander Knob - $115 Shipped Commander Harness - $25 Shipped 9"Smart Rover Android 6.0 - $250 Shipped 10" Daisata Android 8.0 - $325 Shipped 2014~2015 Mazda 6 Specific Mirrors Heated, Curved, Led Turn Signals - $65 Shipped 2014+ Mazda 6 Foam Trunk Mat - $20 + Shipping Weathertech Front and Rear, missing badge on passenger side - $100 + Shipping Weathertech Trunk Mat - $50 + Shipping Dash Mat 2016~2017 Only - $15 Shipped 2017+ CX5 or 2018+ Mazda 6 Tau...
I have a set of all weather OEM Mazda CX-5 mats (front and rear 4 mats total). They were used for 2 yrs in my '19 GT. These mats are fairly indestructible, but I also don't have kids, rarely have people in the back, etc so they are pretty much perfect. No scrapes, tears or damage of any kind. $60 bucks plus actual shipping cost. They seem to be going for 95-115 new at most sites I look at. I decided to go with Odero mats for my 2021 so I don't need these anymore.
Set of four OEM wheels/tires off 2018 CX-5 Touring with 17.9K miles, mostly highway. Except for needing to be cleaned (some water spots from sprinklers and regular road/brake crud), the wheels are in exceptional condition, I can't find any flaws or damage. The other big plus is that these have the factory TPMS. The bare wheels are selling for $250 each on ebay. These include decent tires, TPMS, mounted, balanced and ready to bolt on. The tread depth gauge is in the worst part of the...
My P5 was recently totaled, so the few parts I have left are here to sell! PART PRICE (ALL ARE OBO, SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED) Valve Cover (painted with high-temp paint) $40 Intake Manifold Upper-Half (missing VICS valves) $25 Intake Manifold Upper-Half (has all VICS/VTCS valves) $30 Racing Beat Rear Swaybar $60 OEM Foglights w/hardware $70 Protege5 OEM ECU $80 Gasket For Stock Exhaust System $20 Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield (painted with high-temp paint) $30...
For Sale. BRAND NEW in the box never installed Manifold, EGR, and gaskets as pictured. Purchased in 2007 for a project that never happened and of course now car is gone. Was for a mazdaspeed protege with FS motor, but also fits, I think, any FS engine. Improved flow over stock IM. Respond here or IM - I'm rarely on the forums but will get emails and will jump back on. Asking what I paid for the lot in 2007: $360 PLUS SHIPPING COD anywhere in North America via Canada Post. Or pick up locally...
Location: Eugene, Oregon eBay profile: benjihoggi For Sale: Set of custom black-housing P5 headlights, rough condition, best for a project or parts/repair. Sold AS-IS. Condition: Rough. Functional without much work, but not amazing. They were originally swapped with projectors, but I swapped the reflector with projectors with a set of stock reflectors, which have also had the bulb mounts modified slightly. No bulbs included. I'll include all extra screws/hardware that I have...
As stated; 2003.5 MSP shock/lowering spring combo. Can't remember specific brand, possibly Eibach. ~2" lower front and 1.5" rear iirc. Sorry picture taken last week and just now got to it :p 100$ PLUS shipping; likely about 30-50$. Reply or PM! Thanks and best regards
She's on a slow decline so I figured I'd sell all the good parts I have and drive her until she wont pass I section anymore due to rust holes. Probably got another winter and that's it. Then get rid of everything that doesn't need to be scrapped but will be putting stuff on here as I take it off or take it out of the shed. Everyone can make me decent offers on this stuff, I gotta do research on prices as I go but if someone gives me a good offer before hand it'll go... stock pipe turbo to...
Protege 5 cargo cover Great condition Works fine 50$ + shipping lower 48
2015 CX-5 OEM 17" Wheel Take Offs Details: Taken off at 18K Miles Yokahama 225/65R17 Tires Mounted Great shape except a minor stone chip on one of the spokes of one of the wheels Comes with rim and tires located in Los Angeles Asking $500
I sold our P5 years ago before and this was never installed. I am asking $0.00 and I am in the Columbus Ohio area. I am not interested in shipping.
2010 Mazda CX-9 Floor Mats, stock, never used. Sold the mazda, anyone interested? Located in Dallas
2003 Mazdaspeed protege 2nd owner 160kmiles. Title says mileage on it not exempt like 95% of the cars that are 10+ yrs old. Owned it since 2006. Purchased with 40k miles. I put only 120k in 14yrs(8.5k yearly) 90% of my trips involved 7 miles one way hwy trips to and From work. This car hasn’t had the suspension banged up over curves or experienced city potholes or steep inclines. (GA) Southern car whole life. Maturely driven and repaired whenever something came up. Bought oil from Mazda...
Up for sale is my extremely rare and discontinued DG Motorsports Protege5 Carbon Fiber lip. This lip is no longer available for sale through DG and they are very little in existence. Mine is used and has scratch and some surface cracks. Nothing that makes the lip unusable. It's about 4 years old so it has wear but still looks great! Fits snugly. $175 Shipped firm in the USA. I accept PayPal. PAYPAL EMAIL: anthonybolivar@live.com Canadians and others outside of North America will pay more...
Selling my Fortin Flashlink 4! Already installed the Fortin Evo and flashed the unit, so it’s simply not needed anymore! Also throwing in misc wires that came with original Evo unit (used a t harness instead). Asking $40 with free shipping!
Selling my OEM mats from my 2020 CX-5. Mats are still brand new in sealed bag! Instantly bought weathertech liners, so never needed to use. Asking $90 with free shipping! Can also local pickup in Danbury CT area!
Parts left over from 02 P5. Prices plus shipping. Tracking number will be sent when shipped 1) Powder Coated Valve Cover Red $50 2) CR3 radiator Diverter Plate $50 SOLD 3) Up stream 02 sensor $25 SOLD 4) NGK Blue plug wires $20 SOLD 5) Stock plug wires and coil pack $20 ( Complete set ) 6) KL maf. Use to tune SS afc. Throttle response much quicker. You will need to retune SS 3in dia. You would need new couplers $30. 7) 4 Center caps $10
SOLD All photos for item or items I am selling related to MX-6 / Probe / KL platform Engines compatible 2.5L V6 KLDE KLZE KLG4 ranging from 1993 - 2002 Ford Probe GT, Mazda MX-6 and 626 What you get: -4 cams KL Re-Grinds stamped with colt cams job number. -12x 33mm ZE lifter buckets modified removed center piston and install inner shim from Chikara motorsports -12x 30mm KL lifter buckets modified removed center piston and install inner shim from Chikara motorsports -optional can include...
Hello everyone I’m selling my BC Racing Coilover kit. I’d had it for about 3 months now, decided to go back to stock. It’s a great setup compare to lowering springs, asking $750 FREE shipping within USA. Part Number N-37-BR General: Mono-tube shock design 30 levels of dampening force adjustment Separate Full length height adjustable Standard Kit - 2-3" max drop from stock height Extreme Low - 3.5-5" Max Drop from stock height Swift Spring - Premium grade springs for better handling, better...
This is out of a P5 that was totalled a long time ago. I have the subwoofer and the wiring harness all the way up to the front. Sorry, cannot guarantee it is everything you need but it should be close. Just want it gone to a home that will use it. Trade for some good beer and a handshake. If a monetary value is required, lets say $20. I'm in NE Maryland, outside of Bel Air. Unfortunately if it's not gone by Jan 25th, it goes in the trash.:( Best to PM me, I am rarely on this board anymore.