What did you pay for your CX-5?

If you are going to tow family in this - first thing I would do is check the tires and get good brakes. I had a pre rental that had warped motors and was in a minor wreck - car was totaled - I would get a new set of brakes - rotors + pads on this car asap as rental car brakes are going to be worse off than regular lease cars.

Good idea Kaps. Thank you. Already have a set ready to slap on. Tires are looking good enough to make it through another winter, but I definitely agree. NEVER go cheap on brakes/tires.

Interior steam cleaned, and new floor mats installed. All this thing needs now is a spare key.. doing what I can to find info on Mazda 247 for this.

Good idea Kaps. Thank you. Already have a set ready to slap on. Tires are looking good enough to make it through another winter, but I definitely agree. NEVER go cheap on brakes/tires.

Interior steam cleaned, and new floor mats installed. All this thing needs now is a spare key.. doing what I can to find info on Mazda 247 for this.

There is a thread to program a blank key - please search in how to section.

I believe I read that the 2019s should start appearing on lots next month. Would y'all anticipate an instant price drop on the 18s? Or is this wishful thinking on my part.

I believe I read that the 2019s should start appearing on lots next month. Would y'all anticipate an instant price drop on the 18s? Or is this wishful thinking on my part.

I would hope they turn the current $500 customer cash into $2k. If not, you should be able to get it in negotiating, right now actually if you find the right dealer. Both would be great ��:)

The way it usually works at least around me, there's going to be $500 off right away. After a month, it'll be $1,000. Eventually 2,000.

Its is a popular model and it all depends how many '18s are on the lots when the '19s arrive

Hi, I was quoted the following: 2018 FWD Touring, White, Preferred Equipment Package, MSRP 28,610 (includes destination fee) for 26,600 cash. No 0% financing. What do you think?

Hi all, I currently have a $22,381 plus fees, tax, and registration for a red Sport with iActiveSense Package. Is it a good price? No 0% financing

Hi, I was quoted the following: 2018 FWD Touring, White, Preferred Equipment Package, MSRP 28,610 (includes destination fee) for 26,600 cash. No 0% financing. What do you think?
Not a bad price but you will wind up paying 28-30 with the interest as I'm sure you're aware.

I recently bought a 2018 AWD touring, white, preferred equipment package. MSRP 29,910. Sale price was 25,5xx and OTD cash price was 28,6xx with high California tax.

As a side question, what is the range of the dealer fees? First time byibg from dealer.

$75 to as high as $699 I*ve seen. That*s why I don*t mind haggling them down tremendously because that*s straight profit for them (every dealer around here wants $599-699).

Not a good price at all, only 7%. Even the *you think you*re getting a good price* TrueCar, Edmunds, and Costco prices can beat that...

I recently bought a 2018 AWD touring, white, preferred equipment package. MSRP 29,910. Sale price was 25,5xx and OTD cash price was 28,6xx with high California tax.

Great job, that*s roughly 15%. I don*t even get serious with them until they get close to that...

Where in Cali did you get that if I may ask? Loyalty bonus included? Did you trade anything in? Pay in full or finance? Thanks!

Thanks and good to know. I'll see what they are willing to do. 15% seems exceptionally good, though.

I have to agree that 15% and up are exceptional, however, 10-12% is highly doable, and one should be okay if they have to settle for that amount. Anything less and I think you left a good bit on the table. Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your new ride when you find the deal you*re looking to obtain...

Back