CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

Seeing the shots from NE Ohio and Ontario, the two areas I've spent my entire life before recently moving to SoCal... I can't help but laugh a little as I walk up to the 7-11 in shorts and sandals.

Beware karma.

Some of us actually like sweaters, and fluffy warm coats, and hot cocoa by the fireplace.
Ok, not gonna lie I'd rather be wearing shorts.. but some people actually like those things![emoji16]

LOL, it's not famous last words and the Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena area is a very lovely and safe place to live. I did 43 Northern Winters and hated every one of them. This winter in Glendale has been wonderful.

The older I get, the less I hate winter. Figure that out. ?!?

I just looked at home prices in Glendale. [emoji31]
O! H! I! O!

^Oh Yeah, 18-24 months of Glendale rent would pay for a small house in Warren/Youngstown, but the last time I was in Warren/Youngstown wages and opportunities were... limited.

LOL, it's not famous last words and the Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena area is a very lovely and safe place to live. I did 43 Northern Winters and hated every one of them. This winter in Glendale has been wonderful.

That's what the folks in Carpinteria were saying last year. I don't blame you for loving the weather in SoCal, but as for the rest of it....

But congratulations on your move. I do hope it works out well for you for many years to come.

I'm in the Cascadian subduction zone, myself. It's a dangerous world out there, no matter what. :)

It seems like it's the hills where you especially need to watch out, either for fires or obviously mudslides. I'm insulated from any of that but I imagine I'll be affected by water shortage at some point and probably at least a minor earthquake. Still, most of my way through my first Southern Winter, the thought of heading back up North this time of year would just seem brutal.

I appreciate the good wishes, Thank You :)

So glad I got black. Love it when it's clean. I can't stop taking pictures.
And IMO no color goes better with red LED tails. Camera washes out the red a bit.
eb37b24cb18bd670e525388dcc2e06de.jpg
5bf3d15dc0a36d5f00604a719ce3c656.jpg

A little dirty.

Also my phone lags hard so sorry it didn't take it centered.

77f80c1500e48d410a8ad3d295fc741b.jpg

Last edited:
My MOM (in law) used freaking Turtle Wax on mine (yes, they still make it). She swears by it. LOL

Looks fine. Winter plays havoc with car detailing. I’m waiting for a clear day from rain or snow to wash mine.

Yeah, I probably won't wax again till April or May honestly. By then it will be rain instead of snow. April is iffy on that front. March is when I expect the most snow. At least traditionally Spring snowstorms are the worst.

Latest posts

Back