CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

HXjJUBR.jpg
I gotta say that that is just a fantastic blue, beautiful shot.

It's the dark blue mica. The color is brighter due to an Instagram filter lightening up the darkness levels. Sorry for misrepresenting.

It's the dark blue mica. The color is brighter due to an Instagram filter lightening up the darkness levels. Sorry for misrepresenting.

It looks good.

Had Black not been available, I might have ended up with a Stormy Blue CX-5 (2014 color). The Sky Blue wasn't bad either.

I my opinion white, silver and black are very boring colors. Just see this... probably 80% or even more of all cars are white, grey (silver, graphite...) and black. For me it’s not interesting at all.

Last edited:
I my opinion white, silver and black are very boring colors. Just see this... probably 80% or even more of all cars are white, grey (silver, graphite...) and black. For me it’s not interesting at all.

Hey - it’s a car. Unless it’s a Ferrari, less (color), white, silver and black are fine.
One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor.
Sometimes I’d rather look at bricks than someone’s idea of mural art.

To each their own. I think the worst Mazda colors are Eternal Blue and Blue Reflex personally.

Pls, no offense. Everyone has a taste, that just me. For interiors or exteriors I love white, grey and black, but for cars... that not for me. I like CX-5 very much in only one color... Soul Crystal Red ;)

But agreed, Black just looks plain sharp.

Except here in the North where the crap they put on the road makes the car look dirty as it sprays up and dries on the car. My Element was metallic silver and did not show that dirt as much as Deep Crystal Blue Mica does on my CX-5.

IskiE

Except here in the North where the crap they put on the road makes the car look dirty as it sprays up and dries on the car. My Element was metallic silver and did not show that dirt as much as Deep Crystal Blue Mica does on my CX-5.

IskiE

You might have a good reason to use a coating or a quality sealant. That way water will remove a lot of contamination by itself. Some are known to be very slick.

Back