Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Dead pedal would look nice, but the 3D mat would cover it up anyways.

Not if you custom it like I did and put it ON TOP of the mat
9ugu8aqu.jpg
yze9ugad.jpg

Btw, the dead pedal now feels more solid, l (the dead pedal floor underneath is styrofoam!)

Last edited:
Not if you custom it like I did and put it ON TOP of the mat

Btw, the dead pedal now feels more solid, l (the dead pedal floor underneath is styrofoam!)

Can you still remove the mat? Or do you need to remove the dead pedal every time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just platidipped rear front and rear M emblems, along with the gloss black strip above the front M emblem.

ib0NBh8VDjDFvw.jpg

iPVgeh1aWrkzK.jpg

I saw this on a CX-5 getting serviced at the dealership and I thought it looked great. I only saw the front of the vehicle so I can't speak on the back but how difficult is it to remove the front/back emblems? Noob here.

EDIT: Nevermind just saw that you taped it... how long was the prep work?

Last edited:
It's Crystal White Pearl. That was taken in the shade so it looks silverish. You rally can't tell anything was there unless you knew where to look up close.

DOIH! I missed the "CWP" part of your post. It's looks really good. I'm going to check them out. Thanks for the heads up (thumb)

Those are actually pretty decent results Seminole. I have a CWP as well and I'm glad to see the touch up paint worked as well as it did for you.
Hopefully I will get around to doing my vehicle this weekend.

Added some chrome trim...not sure about the bottom piece, still debating.

sidewchrome_zpsea71ff6a.jpg

sidewchrome2_zps4ad32e24.jpg
I installed the fog lamp chrome piece too to my soul red cx-5. I like what you did to the door handles but for the rest, I think it might be too much for my taste.

QUESTION;

Does anyone have the rear bumper protector from aliexpress like this one:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...te-Trim-For-Mazda-12-13/910854_697347391.html

I have the OEM mazda rear bumper protector but I am not satisfied with its coverage.

I am curious about the quality of the aliexpress ones...if anyone has it, how was it shipped? Was it curled up/dented? how long have you had it on and has it discolored at all?

I am weary of Chinese "stainless steel".

I purchased one from aliexpress a few weeks ago. It came rolled up and now it doesn't sit flat on the vehicle. The quality of the one I purchased from aliexpress was also quite bad.

Back