Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

it's always nice when people appreciate my/one's hard work, blood, sweat and tears in to the car I/one has.

Yes it is...my comment was meant to be SARCASTIC, as in I was just giving you a hard time dude. I have nothing against you and respect what you've been contributing here.

I wish it were that simple. I've got to run with the baby seat mod (x2) and the "handles good but can't be too stiff or too low" mod for people other than me. If I were modding just for me, I'd have the "trade for a nice NA or NB" mod. :)

this is signature material hahahaha

Motor swap?
m.jpg

lol jk, this is for my autox festiva

There's not much to see right now, it's in a million pieces. Here's a pic before I started the swap when it was still b3t'd
preswao.jpg

O yea I forgot to mention it but I'm putting a mazda valve cover and trying to get my hands on a mazda 121 grill/lights and rebageing as a 121. Hey Font I know you have connections outside of the U.S. can u see if you can find those parts. I was told they are kinda hard to find.

Last edited:
Yeah actually.. I'm reengineering the chassis so it can go below the Earth's surface, whilst still retaining the wheels above ground, and/or on pavement.

Beat that, everyone.

Back