FS Totalled P5 Partout [THREAD CLOSED PENDING INVESTIGATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
all pm replied, bump for mazda6 BBK, and my newly acquired gt28060rs with less than 1k and greddy blue box ems with profec boost controller

I received the passenger mirror a while back, but just now had a chance to look at it and install it. Works perfectly, thanks! It's nice having all 3 mirrors again.

I need the 2 plastic pieces in the foot-wells on either side of the center console. Do you have those?

How about the donut spare? What will that cost to ship to 92336? If it's too crazy, I'll have to hunt one down locally. Thanks in advance!

How much for the crash pad?

DSC00397.jpg

ill check on the donut.

40 plus shipping for the crashpad? i know theyre getting hard to find not tore up. any idea how to remove it?

ill check on the donut.

40 plus shipping for the crashpad? i know theyre getting hard to find not tore up. any idea how to remove it?

remove glove box, remove air bag and remove all the plastics under the dash. there are 10 philips screws holding it to the dash.. i removed mine once before and swore to never do it again..

the plastic housing/box where the AC condensor is hidden behind the glove box. should be 2 pieces

2012-10-25155841.jpg

circuit, the only plastic by the center dash footwell i have left. I have the ones on the outsides of the footwells on both sides though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back