FS Totalled P5 Partout [THREAD CLOSED PENDING INVESTIGATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dude, I sent you $30 last week for a manifold cover. I have not got any responses from you regarding if it was shipped to me. I sent you a PM and an email. What's up?

Intrested in the 1.8 conversion. Is it still up for sale, how much for the VC, bracket, coils and coil wires shipped to 92584? This is the non MSP valve cover so I will not have to modify the spark boot correct? does this also have a CAM sensor mount?

Besides the front passenger door lock actuator do you have the pass air duct the one behind the glove box and how much? Pm me if you could thanks

i still have the brakes 325 shipped

i will have to check shipping on the doors

150 plus shipping for full 1.8 coil conversion with valve cover. everything is bolt on ready, onnly modifications needed would be to slightly extend the coil wiring. I didnt extend my wires, i just cut the wire loom off and rerouted the coil wires and reloomed the whole engine harness back together.

if you still have them...how much for the passenger a/c duct behind the glove box and rear hatch door panel? PM me please

awesome mine was missing when i bought it so i dont know how hard it is...i dont think it should be hard though

What would you be asking for the steering wheel man??? Obviously the airbag is not needed...lol

40 shipped for the wheel. Has a little bit of wear on the top. You can see in the photobucket link

You sent me a throttle body with IAC and TPS. True. However, I only needed the IAC. Unfortunately the IAC you sent has the electrical connector completely broken off - not even with the broken piece in the box. It is useless. And I have no use for the rest of it either. So what will you do to fix this? thanks

Hey, do you have this part?:

Right side of the picture, just at the top of the transmission (has 3 bolts/studs), where the mount and [the part], joins.

black piece
000_2211.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back