FS Totalled P5 Partout [THREAD CLOSED PENDING INVESTIGATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manifold, polished heat shield, s and j pipe, 10an ss drain line with tapped oil pan, mint turbo with atp wg installed, oil feed lines, coolant lines, msp oil cooler setup, tial 50mm bov with flanged pipe, misc couplers and tbolt clamps

Any chance you still have the rear license plate holder? If not, any ideas on where to find one? Im at 48187 if you even think its worth it trying to send a little plastic part. I've got months before she'll b on the road.

I cannot turn my nose up about that. If its okay with you, can I setup the PayPal this weekend? I dont really have one...

Sorry for the late response. If you could pick out the dome light if that's still in there too, thatd be appreciated. Iirc, there's a clip thingy in there, anything past the clip (the fixture itself I guess its called). Sorry if I didnt explain that one very well. Also, I dont mean to sound rude but, is it okay if I sit on sending the payment for a wee bit? I obviously dont expect to see anything shipped until I pay ya!

Any particular time period you'd like me to send you the payment?

On a slightly somber note, sorry that the ride ended up totaled in the first place...

Also, do you think you could pick the plugs off the front wipers, where they cover the bolts that attach to the motors? Mine are rusty...

Last edited:
Ill pull all that stuff for you before I send the car to scrap. Whenever you can send payment works, as long as its within the a few weeks. No rush man.

Also, parcel shelf, do you possess that??? :) im like a magpie. :S

I know that'll add to shipping, bigger dimensions and all. Ill obviously foot the bill!

no stains, rips or smoke. the rear upper seat is bent fom my toolbox and sub box hitting it during the impact. pm me and you can come by and look at the car and see if theres anything else you need

Not trying to bug you but was just wondering if ya got my pm? If not, I'll try and resend the pm. Just respond to this whenever you get a chance mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back