What have you done to your P5 today?

Replaced both coilpacks, ordered amber side markers for the turnsignals on the fenders, and actively looking for the USB module to hook up to my Avic D2. Can't find that anywhere right now. If anyone does please let me know. CD-UB100 is the model number.

you dont even own a Mazda anymore.. why are you here? ;)

(poke)
I come in from my fine automobile, trimmed in Italian leather and fine rosewood, and come chortle at you people's problems and musings with a knowed air. And then I ride off into the sunset on a wave of unending and delicious sounding torque, and 20x11's. It's quite lovely.

finally pulled the trigger on blacking out the headlights :D

522720_10151419627645576_529870575_23180753_2058480206_n.jpg

rearview

522720_10151419627665576_529870575_23180755_427436842_n.jpg

Added the mazdaspeed door sills and pedal bling
Oh and i also got a delivery job, which gets me to spend more time with my p5 :3

I come in from my fine automobile, trimmed in Italian leather and fine rosewood, and come chortle at you people's problems and musings with a knowed air. And then I ride off into the sunset on a wave of unending and delicious sounding torque, and 20x11's. It's quite lovely.

ricer.

(did you ever lower it?) :p

Headlights look good Brewtal....what paint did you use?

Cres....looks good...as always!

Not today but last night on the way home I pulled behind another classic red with black alteezas and tint. Saw the driver do a double take in his side mirror and then he stuck his arm out and waved, I waved back. Light went green and road went to two lanes, I passed him on the left and we gave each other a nod and I sounded off the air horn. In my rearview I noticed he had a carbon fiber hood as well.

OMFGBWAHAHAHAHA. (rlaugh) (bow)

I knew I loved you for a reason. <3

You just had to get him started. lol Too funny Rob!

I would like some options for dropping about another inch or so. I have the Eibach Pro Kit now, and I love the ride. I'm hoping I can find something that would give a little more drop and not sacrafice too much ride quality.

Any suggestions?

Brewtal_Damage - that is such a good mod! Well done. I love the blacked out bezzel for the headlights. Updates them very nicely.

The task seems daunting, but it's not too bad.

Latest posts

Back