What have you done to your P5 today?

pretty intensive i would guess. Figure out where motor mounts go, wiring, exhaust, steering and axles etc

Yeah, I know. Not to mention the initial cost FOR the engine and transmission. I'm just not digging my 25 mpg's.

Just remove all interior pieces, get super light weight wheels, remove roof rack, dam up the grill and some other mods and you can get 45+, just wont have any creature comforts lol.

Prepared a new engine block and transmission for a trip to montreal.

Forged Engine and Updated Transmission should be ready in less than one week.

Just remove all interior pieces, get super light weight wheels, remove roof rack, dam up the grill and some other mods and you can get 45+, just wont have any creature comforts lol.

Would mounting a massive blower be too tacky? And I'm ordering some DDM HID's this weekend. I can't take the stock halogens any longer.

Having reoccurring dreams/nightmares about finally tackling hacking the ecu wiring to do the MPI tuner for NA/Innovate wbo2/Flying Miata voltage clamp/FSZE intake mani/OBX 3 bung hdr swap that I've been sittin on for yrs now and doing some fuel map/timing stuff ............gotta get ahold of this Nick dude at modern performance.

Parts!

YUSEm.jpg

Drove 350km to get them, the car behaved great the whole trip :D

Looks really good, Cres. Might need to paint those mirrors now though. ;)

Did you decide on a new wheels colour yet?

Cheese, Rockauto FTW.

Back