What have you done to your Miata today?

Got her a new chariot :D

trailer02.jpg

(no, obviously not my car, but my buddy's civic who I bought the trailer off of). It ain't pretty, but it's light, safe, and will definitely get the job done :)

A coat or 2 of black paint and no one would know the difference lol

wheels and tires are here!! woot, woot! ordered my O2 signal modifier from FM, my new intercooler is here!!! nice day!! pics tonight!

The Atlanta region SCCA hosted a Test & Tune today. We put between 35 and 45 runs on the car between 3 of us (and a couple others lol) and just had a heck of a time hanging out, learning the car, teaching, and just getting faster :D

Tomorrow is our 2nd points event... and it's probably going to rain, so that should at a minimum be interesting lol

Today what happen with my MX-5? I was drunk and Ive drived the car and I went off-road in the cows and chickens. That was the best moment in my life.

Today what happen with my MX-5? I was drunk and Ive drived the car and I went off-road in the cows and chickens. That was the best moment in my life.

Sounds more like "am drunk" than "was drunk"

The Atlanta region SCCA hosted a Test & Tune today. We put between 35 and 45 runs on the car between 3 of us (and a couple others lol) and just had a heck of a time hanging out, learning the car, teaching, and just getting faster :D

Tomorrow is our 2nd points event... and it's probably going to rain, so that should at a minimum be interesting lol
nice!

Installed my 50 trim t3/t04e to replace my little baby t3. The car pulls like mad at 10 1/2 psi. Looking at my datalogs, I'm actually maxing out my injectors at that point, so looks like an upgrade is coming my way pretty soon :D.

Just bought 225/45 R17 Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08 tires, h&r lowering springs, FM dual guage pod (to get my air vent back), FM boost guage (to replace an AutoZone one), and AEM wideband ... :( And I just paid off all my credit debt before that... *sigh*

my eibach springs should be in next week, along with a few other goodies...got this on today....can't wait to lower it!
enkei%202.jpg

Freaking. Awesome. Weekend of autocross. Had a blast (ran in drying conditions... went from wet 1st runs to dry 4th runs lol), and just had a really good time. Paxed 20th out of 165, so I'm pretty pleased with that :D

Most MSMs won't make enough power to worry about traction in 3rd gear, let alone 4th (in a straight line)

Crap tires in the cold does it for me. I need to purchase better tires, but I'm still trying to get some bills out of the way.

Back