NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hell yes. Are you coming down for Mark's Spring Clean? If so Oleg or Josh could help with that.

Guys, should we start a new thread for LMR Weekend?

Wish I could, but I have a lacrosse game at 10 am. Won't be done till 12:00 an its in Litchfield. It'd be about a 3 hours drive from there.

I have a buffer, just need to learn how to use it :)

I'll have to have my own spring cleaning meet in April. I am hoping to order the tires in the next week or so. Do that and the cleaning all together.

Last edited:
Town Fair Tire doesn't sell the Kumho Ecsta SPT's. :(
Have anything comp. in price and quality?
LOL, I was just checking those out. Not to many options in the 215/45R18 size. More options available in 225/40R18 or 225/45R18. I'd recommend the 45 sidewall because my 40's are a bit rough.

+1, Marc seems to just keep showing up. Oh wait, maybe it's because most of the meets are at his house.

Mark, Josh, Bruce You guys in for Lime Rock?

Anyone know a good place to have tires mounted? I'm ordering new sneakers of off tire rack but will need to have them mounted.

Got the first scratch in my car this week :( Need to try to buff it out this spring.

of course we're in...is the inn open that weekend??
sorry about the scratch...if it's the first one, that's not bad!! i've yet to get a door ding in almost 8 yrs!! a few scratches though, but they do buff right out!

Exhaust tone is much better.. you can hear it over the intake (but I still have a stock intake). Not sure about HP...... Maybe a little? It's tough.. I ran into the same thing with the RX-8. It was louder but was it really faster, I don't know. Definitely worth the $100 though... It's a great mod. :)

k thx, can never rlly tell on youtube! thought it gave a nice tone. if your at the meet i'm sure i'll hear it ... oh wait what car will u bring?!

If anyone likes girly drinks like I do... try Mikes HardER Lemonade... I only need one, hahahahahaha. 8% Alc. per volume. YES!

Back