What's in your cd changer?!

I am not familiar with most of that stuff.
Although, I do like Soundgarden quite a bit, I also like RATM, but I do notttt like Audioslave.
Also, I hate Dream Theater :D

That's all right, we all have our bands we hate. Rage is cool though. Sevendust is playin Summerfest tonight. I will probably check them out.

oh man, you've been missing out on hiero! definitely pick up the albums... "Full Circle" (best known album, probably #1-2 on my personal list), "Third-eye vision", and then you can get into the solo careers of the group. Del the funky homosapien, opio, a-plus, and then you get into smaller sub groups such as souls of mischief (I'm sure you know the song 93' till infinity) and deltron 3030. you really can't miss with any of their stuff. besides del's newest album "11th hour" everything else should be a certified classic in any hip-hop head's music library.

and i'm guessing the immortal technique song you know is "dance with the devil"?

oh man, you've been missing out on hiero! definitely pick up the albums... "Full Circle" (best known album, probably #1-2 on my personal list), "Third-eye vision", and then you can get into the solo careers of the group. Del the funky homosapien, opio, a-plus, and then you get into smaller sub groups such as souls of mischief (I'm sure you know the song 93' till infinity) and deltron 3030. you really can't miss with any of their stuff. besides del's newest album "11th hour" everything else should be a certified classic in any hip-hop head's music library.

and i'm guessing the immortal technique song you know is "dance with the devil"?

I guess i know 2 :D
I forgot about that one, the one I know isss Caught in the Hustle

I got the best!!
Baby Einstein disc 1
baby Einstein disc 2
Kids songs Disc 1
Kids Songs Dics 2
Hannah Montana!

I got a 6-disk but no MS3

1. Marillion - Marbles
2. Mix I made - Bravery/Editors/Muse/Kasabien Mash-ups and remixes
3. Boy Better Know - Mix <-def rockin my Adidas hooddie
4. Sunny day real estate - diary <-feeling oh so emo
5. X-Dreams - some psychedelic trance compilation <- i occasionally used to dj this genre in japan...
6. Rip Slime/Hikaru Utada/Ketsumeshi - mix cd <-wifie's favorite J-pop

awesome! atleast you know what real emo is.

-Rise Against-Siren Song of the Counter Culture
-Silversun Pickups-Carnavas
-Story of the Year-The Black Swan
-Taking Back Sunday-Louder Now
-Safety Suit-Life Left to Go (friend got it for my b-day, not sure how I feel about it yet)
-Thursday-War all the Time

1. Eminem - Mix
2. Lupe Fiasco - The Cool
3. Jungle CD
4. Rock mix courtesy of my boy (like rock, but just don't know much of it)
5. Wu-Tang - Mix
6. Dr. Dre - 2001

1.- Bajo fondo tango club
2.- Joaquin Sabina / Joan Manuel Serrat - Dos pjaros de un tiro
3.- Joaqun Sabina - Fsica y Qumica
AUX.- iPod

If any of you guys are fluent in Spanish and like stuff like Dylan, Clapton, Sinatra, Johnny Cash or similar, you NEED to hear Sabina and Serrat. Great music, great lyrics, both of them are brilliant.

And in the pod the last artists I've listened to (and remember) are: Tool, RATM, Diana Krall and Sarah Brightman.

1. Beneath The Sky - What Demons Do To Saints
2. Bleeding Through - This Is Love, This Is Murderous
3. Bleeding Through - The Truth
4. Parkway Drive - Killing With A Smile
5. Parkway Drive - Horizons
6. A mix CD with Hollywood Undead and Cut Throat Logic

I've had those CD's in since i got the car in Jan. 08 and they havent come out at all... I usually have the ipod plugged in so 145 albums and 1698 songs and no i dont listen to all of them i just like having full albums instead of random songs here and there

The Offspring - Rise and Fall
As I Lay Dying - Shadows are Security
As I Lay Dying - An Ocean Between Us
10 Years - Division
Evergreen Terrace - Wolfbiker
Bullet for My Valentine - Scream.Aim.Fire.

1. Atmosphere-Lucy Ford
2. Rise Against- Siren Songs
3. Streetlight Manifesto- Everything Went Numb
4. Hieroglyphics-Third Eye Vision
5. Sublime- 40z To Freedom
6. and i dont think i have one in my 6th... s*** better find something

1. Atmosphere-Lucy Ford
2. Rise Against- Siren Songs
3. Streetlight Manifesto- Everything Went Numb
4. Hieroglyphics-Third Eye Vision
5. Sublime- 40z To Freedom
6. and i dont think i have one in my 6th... s*** better find something

ska ftw.

i have yet to use the cd player in my car and i have had it for 5 months. i have my zune hooked up....too many songs to count. (10800 +)

Back