Cable43's P5 Diary (56k get ta steppin')

dave45090 said:
The people of the forum have spoken. You will be booted off the island if you do not share information about the rear wiper. Start spilling bucko.
X2 - I need a new rear blade and well, I'd rather do the 6 wagon mod. (RTM)

Bala de Plata said:
X2 - I need a new rear blade and well, I'd rather do the 6 wagon mod. (RTM)
I was abt to ask (I just read the thread), how does that work? I've heard a lot of other mazda rear wipers don't fit right on the mount (or whatever you want to call it) for the P5. An tips / tricks for installation/

dave45090 said:
Yipee.....I just PM'd bagman1 to get a price on a 6 wiper. I'm jumping in head first.
Godspeed Dave ... Start up a new thread and throw me a pm.

Cable, you'r getting a lot of interest from the folks that like clean style and believe less can be more - Can't wait to see your ride finished (first)

cable43 said:
write up in about 10 mins!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwhhh.....I thought I was about to go Lewis and Clark on that s***! Oh well, go ahead. Cliff notes was my favorite author in high school.

Short cut FTW!

cable43 said:
write up in about 10 mins!!!!!!!!!!!
schweet :)
dave45090 said:
Awwwwhhh.....I thought I was about to go Lewis and Clark on that s***! Oh well, go ahead. Cliff notes was my favorite author in high school.

Short cut FTW!
(rofl) (first)

damn dude, alot has changed on your car since I saw it in the spring. wanna get together sometime soon for a detail day? I need to give me car a good cleaning since my family let it sit in the drive way for two months with grass on the body when I was in armenia, and Sean moved away so my usual go to guy is gone. I figure we could both clean our cars and you could convince me to buy springs

Iggy said:
damn dude, alot has changed on your car since I saw it in the spring. wanna get together sometime soon for a detail day? I need to give me car a good cleaning since my family let it sit in the drive way for two months with grass on the body when I was in armenia, and Sean moved away so my usual go to guy is gone. I figure we could both clean our cars and you could convince me to buy springs

sounds good... can't be til sept. though
pm my ass soon
(drive)

WOW...... thanks fo the kick in the ass guys.

the springs are Faulken Factory.
I've had them for almost 2 years and they are great.
Just about the best $100 i spent on the whip!

I'll write more later... it's early.. I need my pancakes

sweet p5...i love complete ride. any plans performance wise since your ride is so clean! keep up the awesome work. subbin and bumpin for a clean ride

couple more thing:
yes, I have a scrape on my front lip
I am building an exhaust system (again something a little different)
I am getting tint soon
I promise to clean my engine bay
I will make a new sig

LOL...You know..i have an exact same scrape like that on my dgm front lip..but on the passenger side! LOL

Latest posts

Back