Who loves their msp

nope brunette.

yea its all personal taste. I loved the exhaust note of the 3". idle sounds mean, reving sounds mean, but i cant stand drone.

k i dunno know y i thougth she would have been a red head, but what is this drone im always hearing, is the sound you get when you are just cruising around at a steady rpm or am i way off, which i think i am.

k i dunno know y i thougth she would have been a red head, but what is this drone im always hearing, is the sound you get when you are just cruising around at a steady rpm or am i way off, which i think i am.

yup, that loud humming that engulfs the whole cabin when cruising at whatever rpm it decides to resonate at.

yup, that loud humming that engulfs the whole cabin when cruising at whatever rpm it decides to resonate at.

i just got a catless mid pipe and find it's loud as ****... a little too much at times..

but the performance gain is there...so im keeping that..

it's a love-hate relationship. always has been, probably always will be. Im still slowing modding, we'll see where she ends up; Im hoping i'll stop once ive got internals and a tired-ass turbo. a lot of times i get so angry at it, especially when modding and what-not but then i get in for a drive and couldn't be happier. it's a hot looking car too, i get stares all the time between fun noises (exhaust, bov, turbo...) and good looks.

all in all, i think i love her? I would only part with it to get my rx7.. one day.

I love my car, anything that I hate about it is a result of my modding, so I love the car.

I love my car, anything that I hate about it is a result of my modding, so I love the car.

i suspect that is the case with most people who hate their msp lol. I know there are some that do have actual issues mechanically but most of the time.... ;)

i just cant wait to get my internals so i can crank up the boost on the "disco potato", what is a good engine management system. I need one that is easy to use kind of like the SplitSecond, or would i be good of i got the Splitsecond that let you adjust the timing.

i just cant wait to get my internals so i can crank up the boost on the "disco potato", what is a good engine management system. I need one that is easy to use kind of like the SplitSecond, or would i be good of i got the Splitsecond that let you adjust the timing.

your running a disco potato on stock internals?? with no EMS ?? at what psi?

isin't that.....risky??

one thing i hate about the exterior of the car is this..

it looks good and all.. but damn is this thing as magnet for ricers and anybody whos got a car that MIGHt have a chance to beat it..

i raced a guy in his 50's driving a Audi a4 v6 3 times on a busy street till 100 MPH.. 3 times!!! of course i got him but.. theres always som mofo to tail gate me , revving his engine and just trying me out.. of course im no smarter as i take the bite..

and the car is bright yellow.. how can you miss that!!

easy solution to that...dont race them...I get people that want to race plenty of times...doesnt mean you have to...

easy solution to that...dont race them...I get people that want to race plenty of times...doesnt mean you have to...

that my addiction lol..

and even if i dont race them, there still around driving very colse to my car.. some people here are just dumbasses..

one thing i hate about the exterior of the car is this..

it looks good and all.. but damn is this thing as magnet for ricers and anybody whos got a car that MIGHt have a chance to beat it..

i raced a guy in his 50's driving a Audi a4 v6 3 times on a busy street till 100 MPH.. 3 times!!! of course i got him but.. theres always som mofo to tail gate me , revving his engine and just trying me out.. of course im no smarter as i take the bite..

and the car is bright yellow.. how can you miss that!!

Mine is bright orange i get all the time too, two old dudes in a caddy were like so how much was that paint job and just kept going on, and then he was like well i know one ill smoke the s*** out of you. I looked and said o really, so we did it from dig beat him and then went ont he highway and did it form a roll at 50 beat im he was speachless loved it.

yeah.. but he said "very conservative tune".. thats not stock..unless you can tune the stock ecu(without an aFC that is) and im not aware of it?

I have the SplitSecond AFC all my mods are in my sig.

Absolutly love the car, pulled up to a MS3, MS6 and MSM all just look so plain compared to the MSP, the power is good enough for me....for now....and I've hit a few of the common issues list already but all in all...MSP ftmfw

Back