Mazdaspeed Miata Pics At Dealer!!!

GA_MZDASPEED

:
2003.5 Titanium Speed
Sooo....all us speeders think that we got the short end of the stick when it comes to our turbo set up(i.e. plastic pipes, SMIC, and the planets shityist ECU)....but how would feel if you just paid 30,000+ for a convertible sports coupe w/ 6-speed, phatty wheels, exclusivity, and a FMIC that looks like this.

there are hard pipes (although i can actually put my thumb and middle finger around them and they touch !!!!!!! and my hands are not more than average sized.......I SAID MY HANDS!!!!(bird)) they are less then 2" even thought they got F@#$'d on the FMIC (damn those front end crash test!!!) it will real easy to fix that

the IC looks like it is ours (maybe smaller) with new plastic endtanks

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

cause w/ there engine the hard part of the pipes are over the engine (will not get pushed anwhere in an accident or left to right in the front under the bumber bar.....and will also not cause damage to other things in a crash......all elbows are rubber

NOTE: that one pipe the looks likeours is actually made of rubber and will not crack

Are those chrome emblems like on the P5 & sedan. Even though I took off my rears & painted the front, I think the satin emblems on the MSP look way better than the chrome ones. Putting those on the MSM makes it look cheap.

*Please put some spaces between your pics so that the horizontal size of this page can be less than like 5000. (no)

i agree the chrome is too much..........but its the same color as my car.....sooo with the chrome blingy-ness of the badges i can just pretend it my rich uncle and beg him for his FMIC

GA_MZDASPEED said:
and it sucks that we can trade our wheels with a MSM'r
I think you meant CAN'T...anyway, I want their dead pedal & oil cap. I'm also debating whether powdercoating the valve cover in that same red would look better than this:

Attachments

• MSP 03.jpg
    MSP 03.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 231
your soooo right meant CANT

the valve cover has a wrinkle finish.....like a type R .....but there are spray-on wrinkle finishes out there

GA_MZDASPEED said:
the IC looks like it is ours (maybe smaller) with new plastic endtanks

0.jpg
this one will be a helluva lot more easier to upgrade though and all you would have to do by the looks of it is cut some of the piping off...

DiscreetSpeed said:
this one will be a helluva lot more easier to upgrade though and all you would have to do by the looks of it is cut some of the piping off...
(werd)
Just what I was thinking. Cut about 6-8 inches off each side and pop in a bigger core. Simple....I think. That would be the first thing to do. That "fmic" is just sad.

miata......and mx-5 are the same ........but they may be doing away w/the miata thing .........P5,P3, RX-8, mazda 6,.......acura did the same thing to improve the brand awareness............think about it .........everone w/ a legend or integra you knew never said "acura" integra....they just said integra or legend.............now it Acura TL, or Acura RL, Acura RSX.......alpha-numeric names make people say the mfgr's name as well as model.........is improves their brand recognition

Back