FS: 1985 Nissan Sentra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coqui258

Contributor
:
2003 Black Mica Protege5
Hahaha, this is funny. I was thinking of selling my 1985 Nissan Sentra on ebay today, but thought what fun to see if anyone here is ACTUALLY interested in buying it! It doesn't start, but it's something VERY simple like timing, cause my timing belt came off one day and messed up my cylinder head, so I got a new one, but I can't get it to start.

Anywho, worth a try! If you're in the area and are interested in coming to get it, it's yours!

-1985 blue Nissan Sentra
-1.6L 4 cylinder
-auto tranny
-LESS THEN 100,000 miles (or at least that's what it says... previous owner was an old lady i think)
-new exhaust and catalytic converter (less then a few hundred miles on it, generic brand, but new)
-new cylinder head
-new timing belt

Of course it has minor oil leaks and things like that... when it was running, it was sweeeeeeet! I whipped that thing around and it got me everywhere.

Anyway, I'll part with it for a low price, just make me an offer! Oh yeah, and if you can get her to run again, I will LOVE to know how!

car.jpg

Last edited:
LOL!!! HMMMMM, snickers, that sounds good! Do i hear 3 bucks and someone throw in a Twix?

$2.50, a bag of Lays, a few staples and paperclips for the shoebox.

how about i trade you a 1988 merkur scorpio with flowmasters and 2 shattered windows (and the remnants of a stereo)

nice! i had a 84 sentra wagon...gotta love that 3-speed automatic and 67 bhp =) that car served me well...

Yup! Served me well too!

(Man, I feel stupid... I saw 100 and I was like OK, then I read give YOU 100... HAHAHAHA... got me!)

So, no takers huh? It's a fun car to fix up!

The highest bid is $2.50, a bag of Lays, a few staples and paperclips for the shoebox.

i had a 1990 sentra with 150000 miles still ran strong. those 1st gens were the best. no bad plastic parts. solid, built well.

Built VERY well... until I let the timing slip and couldn't get it back on. I tried everything! I bought a new head and still nothing. It may be my valve clearance... don't know... or maybe the carburetor...

Kinda late... someone already got me with that one! I fell for it too thinking they were OFFERING 100 bucks, and smacked myself in the face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back