This forum kicks ass.

t3ase

Banned
Contributor
Need I say more?

Come on people, let's let all of the guys "behind-the-scenes" know how much we appreciate their work. Just a simple thanks, no need for long-winded replies or drama filled stories.

CarShopper77 said:
I myself must say thanks, as I am a new owner, this site had been remarkably helpful.
Nice to see a new member getting involved. Thanks for the reply.

I posted something about the forums on Razor's apology thread. It's inspiring and moving (or is that gas from dinner). But anyways this forum does rock and you do to t3ase. :D

SWEET! How about a thread dedicated solely to my rockingness? :D Better yet, a section. ooOoOOOOoo!#@#

*goes off to PM enry about new section*

74 views and this is all. I'd think that people would have just a bit more time on their hands just to compose a simple "I agree" or something. I guess the JLH/Jennifer Lopez threads are a bit more important. :rolleyes:

Regardless, thanks for everyone who works on this site. We do appreciate it. Mad props to those of you who have replied. I now know who to take care of and who not to. :D

Thank to all! This site ROCKS! and has answered all my questions I have had about my new MSP! Thanks again!

t3ase said:
74 views and this is all. I'd think that people would have just a bit more time on their hands just to compose a simple "I agree" or something. I guess the JLH/Jennifer Lopez threads are a bit more important. :rolleyes:

Regardless, thanks for everyone who works on this site. We do appreciate it. Mad props to those of you who have replied. I now know who to take care of and who not to. :D

Hey AGR puts alot of work into having 25 different poll threads going at once.:p

pro5man said:
Hey AGR puts alot of work into having 25 different poll threads going at once.:p

yea, if the forum counted off-topic posts, agr would be whooping even craigs ass

Back