mp3 vs integ

kep0ne

:
2001 Mazda Protege MP3
had to go get some groceries tonight...was heading home...and this integ pulls up fast next to me...regular setup (clears, rims, exhaust) im in an area with LOTS of traffic so i stay back and follow. at the next light, we're in an industrial area...so i let it drop at green...i pulled on his ass through two lights...then we got to a freeway onramp section, so we cruised through that...next light...we let it loose again....2 more lights i pulled on his ass again...and then we hit a long stretch where we really let it loose...and again...he got left behind. next light...we gave each other a nod and went our own seperate ways. not too sure what model it was...either way i won. it was nice to see that he wasnt pissed off either....boy that VTEC really wailed though...it just ******* SCREAMED like a madman. whew...got the blood flowing...heh.

nah...my area is pretty dense...everything is all packed together...1 mile and im surrounded by warehouses, next mile im in the rich part of town. plus, the lights are only seperated by about 1000ft.

lol...exactly...and i beat ferraris daily. not to mention i get to sleep with my friends sister and get all my parts for free! oh yeah...i need nos...the big one. no...make it two...and i need them by TONIGHT!

Are you brian spilner? You must work for harry at the racers edge. cool, I need a hook up if hector doesn't buy everything first that is.

unfortunately hector bought three of everything...and paid for it in cash. you'll have to go to torettos and see if he can get you some parts........and a tuna sandwich.

Back