New Wheels On My Speed 6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
What's going on people? Just got new wheels on my speed 6. Let me know if you guys like em. I think they suit the body style of this vehicle quite nice. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0721.JPG
    IMG_0721.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 947
  • IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0723.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 579
MUSOM said:
nice.....they sure don't look like 18's though. I like them though.

they are 18x7.5 with a +48mm offset. you can't go any lower without having rubbing issues in the rear, unless you are into rolling fenders. if you are stock ride height then you may be ok going with a slightly lower offset like +45mm, but if I have some back seat passengers, with my eibachs I know for a fact the tire walls would get sliced. Thanks for the compliments.

the reason why they dont look 18 is because its 18 from one edge of the lip/rim to the other, but your eyes are not seing the size of the rim with the lip, just the inner part that should be 17ish.

great rims btw!

Those are nice! Why kind are they? I'm in the market for new wheels and that is the exact type im looking for.

I'm pretty sure those are the 5Zigen Sport Engine SC3000 in hyper black.

http://www.edgeracing.com/wheel/3189/

Damn you, why couldn't you have posted this last week? I thought about getting these wheels before but never saw them on any 6 before. Now you post the exact same wheels that I was looking at on the same car/color as me and it looks really good!

me like them! Very nice on that color car. Wish i could get new rims, but we are trying to sell and buy another house. Good news is my baby might get a new garage!

Latest posts

Back