New

Rican219

:
MazdaSpeed 6
Just picked up my MSP 6 Fri night I love it! See you guys around for questions on mods. Hey any one done a turbo timer? Who knows the wiring to do this?

Last edited:
welcome aboard. Grab a beer and a some wings.

Ya save your money you really don't need a turbo timer on the car. If you run it hard just let it sit for 30 seconds. For normal daily driving, just let it cool for a few seconds.

Well I have the turbo timer from my MSP so the money was spent already I just want to look at using it. Anyone know the wiring that can tell me?

good point. Probably hooked up the same way as it was on the MSP. I don't think the wiring would be that different.

So anyone remember the wiring? I forgot it and I can't find the walk thru I originally used on my MSP. Anyone guide me in the right Direction?

Don't follow the MSP guide to putting a turbo timer in the MS6, please. The wiring is different. Get a MS6 wiring schematic/pin out and then figure it out. The cars are not wired the same or even close.

Here we go this might help. from this post you get that
a.black/yellow-- 12v
b. black/white-- acc
c. blue---------key/on

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123651199

and then from the post I linked to you get from the Apex TT wiring that

[FONT=&quot]Red [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Wire[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 12 v constant[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Green [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wire[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 12 v ignition[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Blue [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wire[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - accesory
Black [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wire[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - Ground --------- Any good Grounding Source
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Purple[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Wire[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ----------------- Ground OR Hand break

[/FONT]
So it should be then that

Apex TT ---------- Wiring on car

Red wire -- 12v con -- Black/yellow
Green wire -- 12v ign -- Black/white
Blue Wire -- acc -- Blue
black wire -- Ground
Purple Wire -- Ground or Hand brake

as for the o2 sensor hook up don't know that one. Hopefully those wires are right and work for you.

Where can I get a wiring diagram for the speed6? I want to install a turbo timer, but what about the speed sensor and rpms?

Back