hatch spotted

colin949

My friend who owns a rsx type s is a delivers pizza aha, but anyway he was working and he whent to a house and there was 2 mazda6s in the drive away so he told the guy at the door he liked the car, and the guy said he was the manger or mazda development at the irvine building and asked him if he wanted to see a new car, and he opened his garage and the mazda 6 hatch was there it only had 7 miles on it. The guy said it had the 220 hp engine. He told where his house is so i am gunna go check it out in a lil bit, maybe get a peak at the hatch, it wasnt the wagon

lol.......watch out, he might have you arrested.....

droves of ppl showin up at his door and askin to see his garage

:)

take pics!!! ask about a tenative release date on it too! i like the hatch

just spoke with ym dealer, this coming fall they are expecting release of mazda 6 wagon, hatch AND he said mazda 3!!! i havent seena nything other than a prototype/concept on the 3 though. who knows

is this the hatchback? isnt this the sedan too.

from canadiandriver.com
mazda6_hb.jpg

the rear window on the hatch has a more gradual slope to it so the glass reaches father out onto the "boot" than on the sedan. if you look at them side by side you can see..

i had a link to a NZ page with the wagon hatch and sedan all in one shot where u could tell the diff
but i cant find it.

I wouldn't look to the mazda three, it's just gonan be a more mom station wagon that the existing pr5, especialy since they are elongating it for cargo space.

Don't usually post here as my Protege has a slight absentee-ism. :) I'm usually over on the MazdaAtenza.com forums.

The hatch has a rear wiper. That's the big giveaway.

I've seen them both together. The hatch has a flatter angle to the rear window, but frankly didn't look that much different than the sedan. Hatchbacks do make loading cargo really easy, though.

Personally, I can't wait for the Mazda6 wagon. I can't figure out why they waited to introduce these in the States since they've been out overseas for a while already.

Back