want your opinion!

Gambino

:
2007 Nissan 350z
Ok guys, this is a real bad chop i did in paint, but I want your opinion on these rims. I took the rims from ssinstallers 3, so it has the big brake kit, so just ignore that. My car also has blue calipers, so try to picture that! And be honest!

Attachments

• philrims.bmp
    793.2 KB · Views: 250
Well i know the size and tire are bad for my car, i told you it was a bad chop. Those particular ones are 19's, but since I have the sportline drop, im only going 18 with slightly bigger tires. The main reason for the post is the color combo.

i originally ordered my wheels to go on my white 3 cuz i love black/gunmetal on white

I love it too, but my only thing is that I have always been saying I want white rims. ADR makes the Sokudo 10 (almost identical to that rim) in white that I am considering. I just cant find any to chop onto my car

Are they available in white or black? Why do you say I should get those? And what is the offset?

Weird question guys....i obviously suck at photoshop work, and in my brothers tc forum i saw someone post a pic and people photoshopped stuff on it for him....anybody willing to chop a few different rims on my car for me? If so, I will post a stock pic for you to work with as well as a few different rims i want. thanks.

Last edited:
Back