You know you are driving a MS6 when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...every damn girl that gets in your car looks at you surprised and says, "wow.... nice car!":D

haha! the wife hadn't ridden in my car in almost a year, when she got in last week she said "i forgot how nice this car is"

...every damn girl that gets in your car looks at you surprised and says, "wow.... nice car!":D

had drinks with a girl last night. She wanted to see my car, sat in it, and did EXACTLY that. "WOW, nice car!" (hump)

she always made fun of me calling my car "purple". im secure enough to still be proud when people think Black Cherry is purple (i luv how it looks straight black sometimes, like two-tone!)... and after looking closer at mah car, she wants more. buahahah!

oh, let me contribute... You know you are driving a MS6 when...

... you tell the collision center to make SURE to pay attention to the fact that the mazdaspeed6 windshield is slightly different than the regular MZ6, and yet they STILL install the wrong glass where you cant see the VIN #!!!!

... when an oldschool mazda enthusiast says "nice car! if only it was turbo!"

... when some little kids in their parent bought SI pulls up, revs on you, you look at them and laugh and slowly drive away cause it's not worth my time! haha

... when you are part of an all mazda car club (i.e. my local club), and every damn club meet you are either the ONLY MS6 there or at least 1 of 2-3. :p

I hear you, Batou. Midwest Mazdafest is in a couple of weeks and there are currently 100 cars registered, and only 2 of them are MS6s.

had drinks with a girl last night. She wanted to see my car, sat in it, and did EXACTLY that. "WOW, nice car!" (hump)

she always made fun of me calling my car "purple". im secure enough to still be proud when people think Black Cherry is purple (i luv how it looks straight black sometimes, like two-tone!)... and after looking closer at mah car, she wants more. buahahah!

I have no problem with people calling my BCM baby, purple. :D

You know you drive an MS6 when....
...it instantly becomes a great day when you see another MS6 on the highway.
...people assume that just because you got 4-banger, you are slow...until they hear your turbo spool or sit passenger on an open stretch of US 83.

For people who havent felt more power before... when i launch my car they only can say "woh".

one friend of mine acts like a little kid errytime i launch, he laughs, claps his hands and says "again again!"

LOL!

You know you drive an MS6 when....
...it instantly becomes a great day when you see another MS6 on the highway.

Haha so true! Whenever I see a mazda 6 on the freeway I try and see if its a speed6, then if it is I get all happy. :D woooo!

You know you drive an MS6 when...
...throwing huge wing on the back is not on your future mod list
...you pull up to a car meet, and no one pays any attention to you. Until you are leaving, and you BPV purges.

When you can smoke most mustangs or Camaros and get your ass handed to you twice by 2 different cavaliers :( sad but true. Once was my fault for poor driving and second time i found out our cars apparently cant take a cavalier with a 3.8L out of a venture stuffed into it and done to the max.

when...

..your boss buys a 2010 camaro ss over everything else purely for the point to beat you at stock

...when you drop it down a couple of gears after the kid in the 350Z thinks he can pass you and you prove him wrong just as he looks over and mouths "WTF!!!!"

...when you say "bye bye" to all the ricers right when the turbo starts spooling

:D

please tell me you beat the SS...???

Those SS's are pretty sexy. Sound nice, but a little heavy for my taste :O

Edit:
Ok I take that back. You know you drive an MS6 when a Camaro SS only ways a little bit more then your car -.-

Last edited:
You know your driving an MS6 when a M3 pulls up to you at the light, looks at you, laughs and later on realize he cant take turns going 90.. and leaves you wondering "where did he go?"

You know your driving a MS6 When your Fiance can hear you from 1 mile away and she knows its you... Full Corksport Exhaust FTW !!!..

You know your driving a MS6 When your parked at walmart and the honda rice crew goes by staring at you... (rofl) happened to me yesterday.. all 5 of them gave me the ricer stare lol silly honda's

You know your driving a MS6 When you forget to put your seatbelt on and the beeping does not stop and gets really annoying until you do..

You know your driving a MS6 When most people dont know what kind of car you have.

Last edited:
You know you are driving a mazdaspeed 6 when a hot chick is talking to you but you completely ignore her when you spot another speed 6 pulling into the parking garage.

You know you are driving an MS6 when most of the time you take the long way home from work just to be in the car that extra few minutes :p

Tons of Speed 6's here in Vancouver, I've counted at least 20 since I bought mine last year.

Really? Not too many here in Ontario.

... When people say, "your hood looks aftermarket" (true story!)
... When the sound of your BOV makes people go, "wtf was that a mazda?"

and sadly... (for me at least)... When you shake your head everyday at the 5" fake exhaust tips, even though your car actually has 2" ones hiding behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back