Mazda6 2.5L petrol a good car? Any problems?

Hi everyone, i recently bought mazda 6 2.5 petrol automatic year 2019 mileage 50k miles.
i am second owner. if mileage is real car is not under warranty.
What issues i can expect and is it a good car , how good is mazda 6 rust protected, what issues i can expect i drive 60% highway 40% city. i know these cars have carbon build up should i be worried ?
Do i need to use any fuel additives because of carbon build up like red line injection system cleaner or something else, how often i need to service automatic gearbox ,how long timing chains last and , water pump ?
If these cars have any major or some issues from factory please tell me currently car have no service bulletins of actions...
Is the rear suspention solid like lexus ls/gs cars in solid i mean bullet proof.
Do gearboxes fail very often, anything i need to service please let me know for example spark plugs how often i need to replace them also i found out this car wears out pretty much brake pads for front and also car battery and car key battery.... is this normal ?
How long suspention front and rear last + shocks ,any issue which you can think of please let me know i want to be prepared well in advance before its too late... if i drive car in highway with 140km do this clean carbon deposits or make it worse should i drive car in sport or normal mode or ? Also for people who are using 0w20 and 5w30 how often do you add oil in the book is written around 0.800 or aalmost 1 litre per 1000km.... so i am little bit worried...i will soon find out how bad is , if i need to add a lot of oil i will go to 5w-30 and hopefully this will reduce oil consumption.
thank you in advance.

Where are you located?
My 2017 6 has been good so far. I only have 42,000 kms (about 26k miles) though. The only criticism I had was the rear brakes were garbage.
Rusted after less than 2 years. Mazda wouldn't replace them. I replaced them with aftermarket rotors and pads. No other problems.

Hi i live in Europe i bought the car so far first issues are my mirrors doesnt fold and go back... is this easy fixable ?
my car is out of warranty is there a easy fix or i need to replace both mechanism of left and right mirrors also my mirrors button is flimsy.
Do you have rust in your car or ?

My mirrors are not electric folding. This was not an option in 2017.
My new car has them, and I wish the Mazda had them as well.
Yes, the rear brakes are cheap garbage as I mentioned earlier.
The car itself shows no rust, but I don't drive it much, and I oil spray it every year. I also try to avoid driving in the winter on bad days when there is road salt out there.

Back