yet another MSP gone, Hit and run, drunk driver (or stoned w/e)

if any of you live in pembroke pines/ miramar you'll ujnderstand the rest of this... Tey found the kid whasted out of his mind in his boxers in the lake... but unfortunately although there was blood all over the car and HIS CLOTHES and despite the fact that i told them to call me no matter what time it was at night and i would ID him, they couldn't place him in the car at the time it happened, so no arrests were made... however hopefully something will happen and the insurance company of the owner of the car will pick up the tab, there's no ****** way i'm getting screwed out of this one...

that ******* sucks man, nail his ass. And BTW, getting a Spicy MSP is probably the wrong way to go, they are cursed, so many of them end up hit or totalled around here...

pics

Attachments

• IMAG0035.JPG
    IMAG0035.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IMAG0036.JPG
    IMAG0036.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMAG0037.JPG
    IMAG0037.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 126
  • IMAG0038.JPG
    IMAG0038.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMAG0039.JPG
    IMAG0039.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 121
more, now mind you, that little crack you see is where in the previous accident, they weldeed a 2002 white protege ES onto the back of my car... yes that's correct, my car is half MSP and half Protege ES. and now there's frame damage well in front of that.

Attachments

• IMAG0040.JPG
    IMAG0040.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 142
  • IMAG0041.JPG
    IMAG0041.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 132
  • IMAG0042.JPG
    IMAG0042.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 131
Damn.....you are lucky you didn't get hurt.

Off Topic - What Wheels are those? I like them.

i don't think its totalled. There is a good amount of damage but they will fix it. My friend had similar damage to what you have on his p5 and it was about 6500 bucks.

Again good luck though. Let us know how it turns out.

no no, my car, froma previous accidet, was chopped in half, anf a white protege ES rear end was welded on... my car is 2 different halfs welded together! and that just cracked and created more frame damage in front of the weld point. my car's had more than 20k in claims done to it already it's ****** cursed.

and the wheels are motegi (sorry :() RT5's they're 16 lbs each and the offset is perfect with 205 tires, if you want 215's you'll have to roll fenders.

sickspeed94 said:
and the wheels are motegi (sorry :() RT5's they're 16 lbs each and the offset is perfect with 205 tires, if you want 215's you'll have to roll fenders.

Coolio....actually just saw that in your sig too, my bad.

Rawyzf said:
Coolio....actually just saw that in your sig too, my bad.

it's cool, the sucky thing about it is if they total it, since the previous accident, i'm not gonna get very much for it, maybe like 10, which would be ok because i'd just buy something old and make it handle and then haul ass...

Yeah man, you said its cursed. Actually just part of living in S Florida, the land of the uninsured and crazy. I would get rid of it I were you. You have been lucky in not being seriously hurt in it. Good luck in finding something else.

Was the other vehicle insured? If so, go see a lawyer and a doctor. ****, that sue the bastard and get enough to get a really nice car.

DAWIV said:
Yeah man, you said its cursed. Actually just part of living in S Florida, the land of the uninsured and crazy. I would get rid of it I were you. You have been lucky in not being seriously hurt in it. Good luck in finding something else.

Was the other vehicle insured? If so, go see a lawyer and a doctor. ****, that sue the bastard and get enough to get a really nice car.

problem is no one was hurt except him, and yeah the car was insured but we haven;'t head anything abut the driver yet, we;ll know tonight. so i'm really only going to get enough to buy something cheapo. it's cool though i've always wanted a beater!

holy s*** 20k in damage...whoever handles your claim ought to be shot. You should have already been paid off, and riding in your spicy orange.

DAWIV said:
Actually just part of living in S Florida, the land of the uninsured and crazy. I would get rid of it I were you. You have been lucky in not being seriously hurt in it.
(mswerd)

msp35 said:
holy s*** 20k in damage...whoever handles your claim ought to be shot. You should have already been paid off, and riding in your spicy orange.

these were all previous

like 12k for my previous accident, 7 k for a new motor, installation, labor and all that after i hydrolocked on a flooded street, and one other fix after they fixed it the first time from the hyrdolock.

damn sucks, get another msp your one of the first people on here that i bonded with (butthump)

Last edited:
Damn that sucks man... I hope you end up not getting screwed on this. Why were you overheating from a side impact though?

dang man that sucks...i know the feeling. i lost my msp to a lady drivin low and behold a white honda accord.

Back