yet another MSP gone, Hit and run, drunk driver (or stoned w/e)

sickspeed94

:
Spicy MSP
well i'm poretty sure the MSP is totaled. the roads were wet and a white accord side swiped me, then took off. i followed with the damaged MSP for just long enough to get the first couple characters of the temp tag. and then let off... come to find out that he didn't let off an his car was flipped at the back entrance of my neighborhood. no kid, just a trail of blood along with his T shirt.

ii'll update when i'm not so pissed off and when i know WTF is going on...

sickspeed94 said:
well i'm poretty sure the MSP is totaled. the roads were wet and a white accord side swiped me, then took off. i followed with the damaged MSP for just long enough to get the first couple characters of the temp tag. and then let off... come to find out that he didn't let off an his car was flipped at the back entrance of my neighborhood. no kid, just a trail of blood along with his T shirt.

ii'll update when i'm not so pissed off and when i know WTF is going on...
Get him.
Kick his ass.
Sue him and send him to jail.

Good luck for you the car.

yeah they got to his house and his whole family flipped out... no one in my car was hurt... but dam i always stress it to everyone, but no one listens DON'T DRIVE ****** UP! it's soooo much easier to have a DD, i don't care if you're gonna do ****** heroin... have someone sober drive, it's not that ****** hard!

Damn man sorry to hear! :( I thought you got rid of your msp though?

Last edited:
you know, of all the s*** i've been through with the MSP, blown motors, previous accidents, i think if they total it i'm gonna find a spicy orance, and do it right, exhaust, rods/pistons, emanage, then more boost, then sweet suspension.

yeah i'm an optimist...

UPDATE*
turns out the kid's on parole. and there are helicopters searching my neighborhood for him. i hope i get to be on the news, if i do i'll post clips!

w00t subbin for pics/video of this guy getting taken away in handcuffs. Sorry to hear about the car... hope it all works out for ya the way you want it.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear it...there are stupid people every where you go, drunk or not.

Glad to see you are ok.

-Ryan

As long as you pulled through, that's what is important.....Sukcs to be in an accident though

the Curse Continues......

At least you were able to know who hit you...a lot of times people involved in hit & runs never do get the identity of the other guy.

And hey, you get some excitement in your neighborhood.

Wow......that really blows, hopefully you'll catch that cock-gobbler and sue the s*** out of him. Best of luck on finding your new and better MSP!!!!!!!!

Back