Yellow 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Picture Gallery

I would have been less angry if they had come out with a blue MSP rather then every P5/LX/ES etc.

Matter of fact, I kind of wish they did make a blue MSP because me color choice would have been SOOO Much easier.

Blue is better

or better yet

Metallic Blue .....Now that would be nice

once you get the stock wheels on the car do not run it thru a automatic car wash...unless you want you wheels all scratched up

Hey Limited,

I hope you're at least going to the "touchless" automatic washes and not the old gouge and scrape car washes!

I managed to wash mine in the driveway last Sunday when it was like 5 degrees.

I have found a spot downtown Toronto where i can wash and wax. I went there right after i got the car and put a coat of glaxe/sealant and then Carnuba wax on it. I didn't want to deal with the swirls in the paint, not to mention to protect from the salt.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the colour choices. I will never own a black car, but then again, if you had told me that i would be driving an Orange car...i would have called you crazy. I think there's too much yellow out there already. The Titanium is phenomenal IMO, but i don't like the wing or the lack of fog lights.

I have been getting a lot of looks. Not to ention people who don't know cars saying "orange?". Then get into the limited edition, no colour options etc. and they're like, "cool car".
I couldn' care less what other people think. I like it. It's obnoxious and unique. Kinda like the owner !

To each their own i guess.

Just my 2 cents worth.

MS MSP - Spicy Orange

MS MSP said:
I have been getting a lot of looks. Not to ention people who don't know cars saying "orange?". Then get into the limited edition, no colour options etc. and they're like, "cool car".
I couldn' care less what other people think. I like it. It's obnoxious and unique. Kinda like the owner !

LOL! :D
Amen! Testify!

I agree, all 3 colors are nice.

One thing about the orange. having an MP3, I felt I was buying the same car again. At least with the 2003.5's, there are some more differences. Once I put the fogs back in......she's gonna be purdy..

Still rather blue though

So Newf, you don't mind waiting until late summer for your MSP? I guess you've got some wheels to drive now, so its no big deal. Sticking with the titanium then?

Are foglights going to fit in the holes? It looks really small. Looks like Mazda wanted the autoexe lip look, but ruined the already perfect foglight integration.

what are the numbers for yellow and grey in the US?

has anyone heard a possible date yet?

2500 total. 750 in canada, 325 yella, 325 Grey. I'm guessing the Us is half and half as well.

Seems like I've said this before :)

Yes, I am still sticking with the Grey car. The more I look at it, the more I like it. If anything, I'd switch to yellow before going back to Orange. The more I see the orange, the more I know I made the right choice. Otherwise, I'll keep little blue! Still a fine ass car.

If the fogs don't fit

Choice one. Remove front lip....it's only a bolt on anyhow right? Then you have same bumper

Choice 2: Get small fogs

I think I've said that before as well :)

If you had to buy smaller fogs, I don't think you wold have to go much smaller. Killer is finding them.

We need to find somone that works on the docks. hmmm, that sounded bad. Anyhow, and give them a fog light from a P5 and tell him to see if they fit :)

Last edited:
ok now i think i will go with the gray since i have seen pics of it i will be ordering one then...oh and i like the wing and the Dark rims..not to fond of "bling bling" shiny rims.

Oh it hurts to see how good that looks.
I would buy the Orange one if I had a choice.

I think the 2003.5's lines were made similar to the 6, and I really like the added aggressive look that foglights give.

The design is just supperb, but if I was going to get a Speed I'd get the 2003 design in Orange:cool:

BIG PIMPIN SPEEDS

new 2003.5 is 21,000 MSRP
First run colors titanium and yellow
SECOND RUN: ATTENTION LASER BLUE FOR YOU BLUE PEOPLE AND SUNLIGHT SILVER! GO TO MAZDAUSA.COM

yea had to shout...

so it looks different...hmm might have to buy another...
orange rocks chick magnet for sure...score me quite a few babes already...but really its not the car...i dunno about yall but all the colors are cool... id like me a collection of all the colors...
i had a 626 painted the mp3 yellow and everyone liked the color... bright colors are only for people who like showy and attention grabbing things... it dont fit everyones personality... if ya loud and want attention rock on... if not move on... simple as that... the mazdaspeed was made to be attention grabbing... notice the wheels body kit and wing? hmmmm made for import crowd...dont like it buy something else... anyway my 2 cents

My old car: dont care what ya think cuz i like it and all that matters...

http://mazdadesign.net/Owners%20Gallery/626-3.htm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back