WTB stock msp oil return line and oil pan

:
2003 mazda protege dx/2003 mazda protege5
in need of a stock oil return line from msp and tapped oil pan.. not lookin to spend awhole lot. lemme know if anyone of you got this layin aroound

the oil pan is the same as all other protege 2.0l engines. the MSP oil line runs down to the main bearing support plate.

really? i did not know this.. do you have a pic of where the return line hooks up? i always assumed msp oil pans were tapped

i have an electronic copy of the MSP turbo installation guide from mazda, but its not with me, or i would send it.

really? i did not know this.. do you have a pic of where the return line hooks up? i always assumed msp oil pans were tapped

Here is a pic of the bearing plate. The flat parts is where the oil pan goes and if you look at the front side you will a plate with 2 bolts, that is where the oil return line would go.

w02la0.jpg

yeah i just found that out.. so them i'm in need of the msp bearing plate or a tapped oil pan.. thanx for the info really helped

yeah i just found that out.. so them i'm in need of the msp bearing plate or a tapped oil pan.. thanx for the info really helped

Tapping oil pan or aftermarket oil pan cause the bearing plate requires removal of tranny to get to a couple of the bolts.

awesome man that was actually what i was lookin for to see the easier route.. so i'll be lookin for a tapped oil pan.. thanx again for your help

I have a stock msp oil pan, but its not tapped. That would be easy for any welding shop though...

Last edited:
Back