Wtb: Ss afc

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2k2 Pro 5
I scored a set of 440cc injectors a while back and I'm looking to put them in. Anyone have this for sale?

Edit: I'm looking for the SS AFC v2 for the data loging ability.

Last edited:
Are you built? If not, you probably could do without them. How much boost are you running? By the way I looked at your sig, there are a couple of AEM widebands that just recently went up for sale and one of those are O.B.O!!! Jump on them while they are still there. As for the SSAFC, I haven't seen one for sale lately but they go quickly when they do sale so keep your eyes open.

Yeah I've been trying to pickup the AEM WBs. Right now im only running 8psi and getting detonation when in boost on 3rd gear. Im also picking up a Wahlboro and i figured i'd do all 3 at the same time.

93 octane which is good. Most detonation issues are usually because of poor quality fuel or a low octane fuel. Are you using the p5 ECU? if so, it could be advanced timing or a lean fuel mixture. Check your spark plugs, replace and gap if needed, how are your coolant temps?

Last edited:
I do have the MSP ECU. I'll have to check out the coolant temps. I only got to drive the car a few times before the head gasket went. The studs and head gasket should be in this week and will probably replace it this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back