Wtb msp axles

:
2003 mazda protege dx/2003 mazda protege5
Lookin for a set of msp axles in good condition.. Lemme now if anyone has any for a reasonable price

I highly doubt you will find them under $200 shipped...the MSP axles unlike the P5/reg Protege axles are almost 3.5x the price of the regular ones...

From what i been searchin new the driver side is around 60$ n passenger side is like 90$ n thats new

Those are NOT mazdaspeed axles...those are regular protege axles...same as when you search for a MSP radiator...

lemme kno 300 shipped wud be reasonable.. ship zipcode is 88310.. n yeah only axles i keep finding are for the regular pro's

Correct don't buy them unless you want to risk ruining your transaxle. Take your oem MSP CVs off and send them out to be rebuilt. Much better than buying used and you know they will fit and work perfectly.

MPS axles

What the diffrences??? I'am doing a swap from mps to a P5, I have both and they look the same???(p5blue)

Msp axles are 2mm thicker which males it stronger.. n from what info I came across the axles from protege msp and p5 r interchangable.. the msp axles r jist stronger n harder to come by

Thnxs, as I put this together, I'll go thur this step. Who would think that 2mm would last longer, oh well Thanks

2mm in thickness makes a pretty bog difference.. but the again most axles come wit warranties sp even if u go with a reg pro axle for 70 bones n if u break emm jist swap it for a new one..

I am building a stock turbo P5, from a roll over speed car. I drive somewhat normal(rules).I have both sets so i'll try the speed ones first, then change over to P5 ones if the speed ones make noice.The speed car was looked after by a fellow forum member here, The steeler shop he went to said the records were all done for servicing.

(p5blue)

I have a set of complete MSP Axle (driver, passenger & middle section {don't remember the name of it} with 30k. Sold together Will not separate $300

Back