WTB Motor Mounts

EvilMSP

:
2003 Black Mica MazdaSpeed
I have searched a lot and can't find the information I want. I am looking to buy just a front AWR Motor Mount. How much should I pay and where can I actually buy it? All I find is people talking about the results, not where they got it.

Also there is one motor mount for all FS-DE's right? And I should get the manual ones I'm assuming, I just don't know the difference.

-Thanks

Lol I was so focused on finding companies that i've heard mentioned over and over that I forgot about just looking for the AWR vendor, lol.

:'(

EvilMSP said:
Also there is one motor mount for all FS-DE's right? And I should get the manual ones I'm assuming, I just don't know the difference.

-Thanks
yes if ur gonna get just the front one get the Manual. the diffrence between them is that the auto is softer then the manual. i have front and rear manual, alot of vibration NO wheel hop at all.

I am looking to get them at AWR's site but I am not sure which one is M/T :(. If you go to their site the combo is listed as M/T or A/T but the singles are not. I think the one in the upper right corner is M/T only but I'm not sure. I'd post a direct link but I am not able to.

I have both red ones and they are the manual ones. Get ready to get vibrated, and for a lot of work for the back one. Don't attempt the back on unless you have lots of tools, and lots of patientce. not as bad as everyone says it is

YzBrad99 said:
If anybody knows anybody selling or knows if somebody is gonna start selling some dave B rings for a 03 MSP let me know!!! at, Kx_Freestyle_99@hotmail.com
WTF
where did that come from?

just FYI..the rings fit ALL Protege's, from the 99-00 sedan, to the p5 and msp, and u r going to have to get in line... A LOT of ppl's r looking for them

Back