WTB aftermarket passenger side motor mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go on eBay and send a message to Minerva saying you'll post a review of the mount and they'll send it to you for like 90 shipped

Couldn't find them on ebay. I'll try them directly. I did, however, find a set of 3 brand new stock mounts for $90. Nice to know if/when I go to sell.

bump for Minerva going boom. I guess I'm ordering an AWR if nobody has something today...

I think you'd be very pleased with this mount:
http://www.jamesbaroneracing.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=42_129_131

PMM_70.jpg

I was really looking at something used to save some ching. I missed your GB so the cheapest is the AWR from PG. They still have the mazdas247 discount code working so shipped price ends up being $162.

Other than price, I have a couple concerns with your mount, the biggest being the vertical orientation of the bolt and bushing. Why did you choose to retain the stock orientation of the bolt and bushing? What does that bolt look like on the other side of the bottom mount? Big washer and a nut? I couldn't find a picture of that anywhere.

I chose the vertical orientation because the typical horizontal after market config allows for the engine to pivot way too much defeating the purpose. All the horizontal mounts I've seen have shown significant wear in the bushings as well. Yes, big bolt, big washers, big nut.

If you are still looking I have the AWR passenger side mount that I am trying to get rid of, $100 if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back