Protege5 Auto vs. Manual passenger side axle…Different?

jawn

2002 Mazda Protege5 5MT
:
Annapolis, MD
:
2002 Mazda Protege5
looking on rock auto for axles because i’m stupid and my car sits on the floor. for the passenger side, they don’t specify for manual vs. auto… are they the same? or do they differ? want to be sure before i order them.

looking on rock auto for axles because i’m stupid and my car sits on the floor. for the passenger side, they don’t specify for manual vs. auto… are they the same? or do they differ? want to be sure before i order them.
Based on what Rock Auto shows (or doesn't show), I'm going to say that the passenger-side axles are the same for auto and manual. If you want to be sure, find the parts catalog PDF for our cars and compare the part numbers. Or it may be easier to visit one of the online Mazda dealers and look up the parts numbers there.

My driver's side axle is clicking a bit and needs to be replaced at some point. I haven't heard good things about remanufactured Cardone; let us know if you find something good. You can't buy these axles from Mazda anymore from what my local dealer said.

Back