WillKill MP5 Build

where can i find one of these?

DSCN0982.jpg

Sick Build Bro!! I was plan on going out with my motor before, but having my Pro5 daily driven by my wife. I might only drop a MSP motor/turbo on later.
See you soon.

Efren

update: kick the wife out of the garage (gtfo), now i have all the room i need to finish my build :D.

is the old mani the same as the mam?
its almost the same, just the MAM has looks alot better.

have an a new flash, i/c piping is done, made a a quick mount for microtech & j&s, replace splash guards, install oil catch can, and found out that my battery is (deadhorse and its (idhitit) for me.

ps my lazy ass needs to update photo

Last edited:
Ok fired her, she running ok. Need to put a plug in the midpipe, since i relocated my A/F sensor. But the battery is dead it will not hold a charge, so time for a new. Going to call and get my insurnace back on the car monday, might drive her to work on tuesday to knock the dust off her.

installed the rear plate, coolant lines, awr sway links rear, and during the week wiring in the J&S.

Long over due update:

All I can say is I have been in a chillax mode for way to long, started collecting parts again and I don't (dunno) why. I picked up a 626 I/M, hella horns, oil pressure-temp gauges, water temp gauge, AEM wiring harness, 3" catless midpipe, Mazda6 brake swap, twiggy cams, cam gears, arp head bolts and wheel spacers. I have come up with a install plan of attack, just need to pick up a couple parts to get my plan going. I will have more photo up soon to try and get this build back on track.

BlkWidow's build by spring or selling all of it

I have made up my mind to start a new build or sell thread, if I don't get it done by spring I will be parting out the car and going back to stock. Here is a link to my old build thread.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123732990
I have to relist all the parts that I have to install, that will be later this weekend. I hope to get this done by spring so I can keep boosting, if not my wife will be happy that I stop modding the car.

1/21/10 today I installed my newly powder coated vavle cover, nology wires and hella horns. I will be posting photo as I get back up to speed.

Any updates Bro?

Yeah work is kicking my ass and taking anytime I have away from my build. Looks like I did get a cel fixed before I take it in for emissions, if I pass then I can wire in the MicroTech.

I started off by installing new lighting in my garage so I can see better, what a diffence a couple new lights can do. After that I started installing the MSP oil cooler today, all I can say is the write and photo make it look easy(it is if the driveshaft is not in the way like in the photo). I got as far as threading the new shaft on, I have to keep making adjustments so everything is a tight fit. I will be updating the list & photo starting next week, it's time to get this build back on track.

Back