WillKill MP5 Build

I have those same TCS mirrors. They look pretty good. Just take your time and get the fittment right on. I have to cut down the mounting perches to bring them closer to the body and window trim.
thanks for the info

Ok the plan of attack for today is to get the manifold, dp, and turbo mounted today. Just have to find a way to move the car(not running) away from the wall, when I jack it up to get under it hits tht wall (headshake.

Last edited:
I'm confused....is that picture shown in post #7 a MAM manifold? I've never seen one like that from MAM.

Ahhhh ok. Thanks bro.

Good luck with the build. Looks like your heading in a good direction.

I fell ya. I barely scathed thru my turbo build and I didn't nearly take it to the lenghts you have.....yet (nailbyt)

Definitely Subs.

I swear there are so many kick ass protege builds. Everytime I think I have a sick ass car, another thread pops up and i'm like damn!

I fell ya. I barely scathed thru my turbo build and I didn't nearly take it to the lenghts you have.....yet (nailbyt)
I have been collecting parts for a few yrs, just so I could do a big build at one time. The next major build will be forged, thats still a some time away

I swear there are so many kick ass protege builds. Everytime I think I have a sick ass car, another thread pops up and i'm like damn!
That is how I feel

awesome build my friend. very happy for you.i'm getting the same mirrors.. been eyeing them up for some time.

We'll I been lazy, so I started to do some reclocking and snap a bolt that holds the turbo to the manifold. So now I have to pull it apart to remove the bolt, o well s*** happens.

well I have gotten a few things in, and sold some parts to go a different route with the build. so no more msp ecu or ssfc instead i have choosen MICROTECH, (braindead should have gone that route first.

well I have gotten a few things in, and sold some parts to go a different route with the build. so no more msp ecu or ssfc instead i have choosen MICROTECH, (braindead should have gone that route first.

it's funny to change different ideas.. like myself right now.

it's funny to change different ideas.. like myself right now.
We'll if I would have researched a little bit harder, I would have made better choice(god I hear my wife "did you check to see if it would work and do what you need it to do, NO instead you just bought. This is y I will not get in that GHETTO MOBLIE you call a car).

update; i have my oil, and coolant lines done, turned the car on, relocated my wideband to just below the turbo, relocated the o2 sensors, replaced thermostat, plan on wiring in the J&S on tuesday.

Back