Wife's new baby

No worries Nate.....

As for tracking the mileage, just figured I'd do it from day one using fuelly to keep a nice record. And Tungsten 45mph = city traffic....pfffftt kids. lol

My wife's commute is literally 5 miles one way with 25mph speed limits and several lights/stop signs so....... That and the last two tanks she has cranked the a/c full blast due to the humidity. Hoping that once she stops I'll at least see some numbers in the 24-26 range.

I have to agree, I live in northern IL and snow tires are a must for this car, not all season tires. I will have to look into those after the Blizzaks run down.

These are def. worth a look. My WS-50's will be running their last season this upcoming winter so I'll be looking into them albeit in a much cheaper 185/65/14 size. :)

:eek: no talk of snow, come on man!

lol...oh, I'm in no hurry for that stuff....but saved $40 for buying them in the 'off-season'.

pshhhhhhhhh whats AC??? never drove with it :)

I prefer to drive windows down/no ac as well but we aren't talking about you or I. lol

You had your sweat glands surgically removed?

C'mon Nate, what do you expect....he doesn't shave yet. :p

Washed her today and took some pics. Here are those 3/4 angle shots Nate.

Blue-June25th20104.jpg

Blue-June25th20103.jpg

Blue-June25th20105.jpg

While washing the wheels I found the culprit of the annoyinc 'click' we just recently noticed.
Blue-BoltInPSRearTire.jpg

Blue-June25th20102.jpg

Blue-June25th20101.jpg

Here's the Simoniz5 still holding up well after 3mos. Have a 5yr warranty so time will tell....
Blue-Simoniz5After45Months.jpg

Lookin good! I also had hail on my car but thankfully no damage. And funny you should bring up the nail in the tire - my wife just had one in her 2010 3. She pulled over before it dug in too far, though, so we got lucky.

Installed the HID kit today! Looking forward to driving at night so I can compare the difference between the kit in my P5 with the halogen housing vs the projector housing in the 3.

First post updated with pics of Blue winterized. I took advantage of the warm weather over the weekend to wash the car and get the wheels/tires mounted.

subbin an old thread since I just got a 3i touring in Copper Red Mica and I wanna see what you do to yours.

subbin an old thread since I just got a 3i touring in Copper Red Mica and I wanna see what you do to yours.

Well not much will be done as all mods must be wife approved. I did the smoked rear overlays and turn signal bulbs without consent and def. heard about it. But since they were minor she was ok with it. I don't dare do anything else without written approval...in triplicate! lol

the second rule is "do you want to be right or do you want to be happy!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha....so so true Mark. lol

Hey CTt3P5, I thought that I saw you on another thread talking about 15's from a P5 fitting the 3i, but I can't find the thread now. I'm trying to find out if my 15" steelies from my old P5 will fit the 3. thx

Hmmmm....might have been someone else. The P5 came with 16's but 15's will def. fit...recommended tire size is 195/65/15. I just did a quick search on tirerack and most of the 15" wheels I see listed are 6.5" wide and offsets are around 42. If you are looking to save some $$$ try finding some stock 15's from the Protege sedans (LX and earlier EX models).

Reviving an oldie but a goodie to update with the latest 'mod'. Installed a V-LED light kit in the trunk. It was very easy and the difference in light output is amazing. Other than that, we've been driving her and just passed 9K, a week after our 1yr Anniversary.

Back