Wichita Mazdas

well damn, you didnt happen to sell your spicey to an older woman did you?

and you need to buy it back cuz she doesnt know how to drive... and that way I wouldnt be the only one in Wichita in the forums lol. . . .

well damn, you didnt happen to sell your spicey to an older woman did you?

Oh snap. I actually traded it back to the dealer, and yes its a older woman that drives it. It is parked downtown daily, I see it all the time, makes me sad...

The tag says, LILPKN

Oh snap. I actually traded it back to the dealer, and yes its a older woman that drives it. It is parked downtown daily, I see it all the time, makes me sad...

The tag says, LILPKN

Yeah thats the one, she used to live by me. lol everytime she had a question shed wait till she say me workin on the msp to stop and ask me about something lol

I am up at Fort Riley...

word, your prolly the closest one on the forums, but theres a s*** load of mazdas in wichita, and all of i talk to just brush off the idea of gettin on here... bastard lol

Sweet. there is another one on the forums. And it's a speed. Welcome to the forums. You'll probably see me driving around Wichita, in a couple months. I'm building the motor right now so she has'nt moved in a while.

Well this is depressing...lol. I'm from Georgia originally and that area of the board is much more active.

We (myself and "sampson" on the forum) have been in Wichita for a little over a year now. I had a lowered P5 (as seen in my sig), but sold it for something more snow-friendly. We still have an 03 Mazda 6s, black, lowered with dark tint.

lol P5's are snow friendly... Even if they are lowered. We don't get that much snow around here

Well welcome to the forums from Olathe.

Still stock? Any plans for the P5?

its actually a 2004 mazda 3 sports touring package basically like a GT package with the 2 tone leather interior.... black 17" rims, flowmaster exhaust 20% window tint, custom short ram... and soon a t3 t4 turbo

i think if i wait for the right parts with out head work just the parts for the whole kit 400-500 bucks cause the turbo was free and slightly used =)

That sounds increadably low... are you thinking arout the Pistons and Rods?

not on this build im only gonna run like 8 -10 psi stock pistons can do like 15-20 i believe it should be ok =)... just got to sit and wait on deals and s*** like that

Back