where to buy auto exe front grill

:
Titanium Gray Metallic 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
i have searched and only found pics of the grill and replicas of it. i want to buy either the real thing or a replica and not sure where to buy it...obviously i would want it at a cheap price. can anyone help out?

I'd stay away from any replica thats not DGM. Sometimes the fitment isn't exactly quality as there are gaps and it will look crooked. Get the real thing or go with DGM.

nice guys thanks for the quick replys ;).....where have you seen replicas for 100 by the way?

03.5_Mazdaspeed said:
where have you seen replicas for 100 by the way?
Probably from e-gay replicas for $100 are garbage don't go cheap, go with DG motorsports I have the autoexe grille in CF and their quality is awsome here is a pic.

Attachments

• 350614_23_full.jpe
    350614_23_full.jpe
    54.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
msprotege2nr said:
(hah) yeah do it and kiss your money good bye that company scamed a whole bunch of members out of their money. But if you feel lucky go for it but don't come crying back here.

BTW.. Why don't you first do a search for 2loww on this board and read how good their products are and how good their sales reputation is.This is what I think about 2loww(piss) (fu) (puke) (getout)

Back