whats yall doin friday?

AutoBox

:
rockin the awd.....
gonna be boring friday afternoon/evening.....anyone wanna come over for a lil cook out and party? gonna have some other friends over so its just a general party...bring other friend if u like....and bring food :) ill have some drinks but of course make sure u have a DD......though i would put this out hit me up if ur bored and wanna come over

yeh le tme know...as of right now i got a few ppl comin over wth stuff to cook outside and some drinks....proabbly eat and drink...watch some option vids or somehting then hit a pool hall or somehting

when, approximately, might this get-together be ending? I get out of class at 10...but I might be able to cut out at 9.

depends on what time ppl wanna roll...i figure yall can start comino ver around 5-6ish while the cook out is goin on and it slite out, then we can do whatever....get crump or head to a pool hall or whatever

if you guys plan on bring something....coke, chips, beer :) im gonna get some beef and chicken wings.......also leave a post on here that ur def comin

yeh its all on paper that i wanna clear up......my sister pickin up some capt morgan and i already have bacardi.......u guys want beer, yall gonna have to bring that on ur own :)

yep, im 5 min northwest of bwi......striaght shot up 95 and jump on i-195.....go toward catonsville (rt 166/rolling) not difficult...i can pm my addy if u wanna map quest it

I get off work around 2:30pm and plan on going to Capital at 5:00, so I could stop by for a few? I work at Ft. Meade so your claose shoot me your addy biknman@verizon.net.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back