What's up with the 5Zigen and/or Racing Beat exhaust for MS3?

I know the 5Zigen is out, but I've not heard a single exhaust clip or heard of anyone using it.

Also, what about the Racing Beat one? I heard rumors they are making one for us, but I don't have proof.

I know the 5Zigen is out, but I've not heard a single exhaust clip or heard of anyone using it.

Also, what about the Racing Beat one? I heard rumors they are making one for us, but I don't have proof.

just got mine saturday and put it on today. it sounds awsume! deep sound like a ferrari yet ricey like a street bike. it's pricey though. sit down before they give you the price. i paid $2800 plus shipping. very much worth it though!

2800 for a cat-back, turbo-back, or a whole ******* turbo/dp/wastegate/muffler assembly??? LOL..

BTW, you have a unique list of modifications, mind helping the community out by posting pics and how-to's to get it done?

just got mine saturday and put it on today. it sounds awsume! deep sound like a ferrari yet ricey like a street bike. it's pricey though. sit down before they give you the price. i paid $2800 plus shipping. very much worth it though!

Dude, your name should be justhavnfunwithmoneytoburn, but that would be too long, I guess. I'm jealous. Anyway, da clip, please, bring it on. I've got to hear a ricey Ferrari. Also, I second 4th on filling us in on what your mods are about. Very interesting.

Back