What springs

tracknfield423 said:
is there anyway i can make it so my tires don't rub? would fender rolling help?

If its hitting the inside of your fender wells and not the actual fender lip then it wont help. Maybe having a bigger bump stop on the strut might help?

3rdGenPro said:
yea thats the only reason i like the adjustable coilovers so you can make it not scrub...but other than that i would go with jus springs cuz its less stuff that can go wrong...like my skunk2 coilovers..oh and i like my illuminas too..they are nice!

Well how much do you want for your illuminas? lol

Maybe get some adjustable endlinks with some good bushings if you think thats whats making the noise.

PS. I really dont like taking my suspension apart and going through all that again just yet lol.

jeg0024 said:
Well how much do you want for your illuminas? lol

Maybe get some adjustable endlinks with some good bushings if you think thats whats making the noise.

PS. I really dont like taking my suspension apart and going through all that again just yet lol.

how much do the adjustable endlinks normally run? and i jus put them on like a month ago so probably not much under what you could buy them for anywhere else...but it would be cheaper! your not really watin them are you? lol

3rdGenPro said:
how much do the adjustable endlinks normally run? and i jus put them on like a month ago so probably not much under what you could buy them for anywhere else...but it would be cheaper! your not really watin them are you? lol

Im wanting them, and knowing ill need them soon, but im not really feeling like taking my suspenstion apart again lol. Let me know if after you have about 10k on them if u dont want them anymore:) I dont think the endlinks are much, check protegegarage.com

jeg0024 said:
Im wanting them, and knowing ill need them soon, but im not really feeling like taking my suspenstion apart again lol. Let me know if after you have about 10k on them if u dont want them anymore:) I dont think the endlinks are much, check protegegarage.com

yea ill let you kno ill jus pm you when i hit that point or dont want them anymore...but im wantin the conversion too so i jus dont kno if i want the conversion or the tein suspension...but ill definately let you kno

jeg0024 said:
Thanks, so do you know what set up your gonna go with yet?

well i dont kno as far as whether or not i want diff suspension or if i want the conversion..so it depends on whether or not the guy im dealin with now is forreal or what cuz hes sellin the front and rear p5 bumper brand new for 180+shipping..so i donno thats extremely cheap ya kno? but if i do get suspension it will prob be the tein ss!

Green Protege said:
I have tien S-techs that i am very happy with. but i have stock struts for now. Great ride and great drop

i wish tein made jus plain coilovers like skunk2..cuz i love the adjustable but not ready to spend a grand for full struts and coilovers...how much did they drop your car?

Back