What MPG are you getting?

koston33

Just wanna see if what I'm getting is normal.

Mods: tp, dp, spark plugs, mscai, ap stage 2
MPG
city: 20
highway: 26

List your mods and mpg.

errr this isnt going to work. i live in NYC and my traffic driving is much more severe than the norm. thats good mileage IMO

that said

SRI, TIP, AP protune

city - 18-21
highway - 27-30 (road trip, pure highway tank, happened once lol)

well

I mix city and highway I guess...and I dont step on it too hard most of the time...was getting about 25 or 26 before sri, now about 28 or 29, and i have been driving harder.

CP-e NANO, Denso Iridium ITV20, amsoil MTG and mobil 1
28.7 mpg avg per the gauge in the dash

The computer is notoriously wrong from some informal tests done on this forum. Mine gets ~21 on my commute. I don't spend much time on the highway, so I'd have to guess 24-25. The best mileage ever was during break-in: nearly 32 mpg on the interstate driving slower than I usually do.

Filled to very very top nearly every time for accurate readings. The fill-ups in mid December are 2010 fillups.

Attachments

• Untitled5.jpg
    Untitled5.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 137
Click the fuelly thing in my signature and you will get a read out of every fuel fill-up since I have owned the car.

My commute to work is about 25 miles one way, it's a mix of freeway and through town. I get 24-25 mpg using the old school way, miles driven divided by gallons used. I don't think that's to bad considering my window sticker said 18 city and 26 highway.

Jim

2007 59K MSCAI
25 mpg suburban
26 mpg interstate
Both figures are calculated from miles traveled and fuel consumed. I've found that the OBC mpg numbers are 4%-5% optimistic.

click my fuelly if you wanna see my mpg-it averages 25: 27 highway, 23 city

Only tracked 2 fillups so far. Only got 21 on both tanks.

Car is all stock right now.

Back