CX-5 Wired for Fog Lights or not?

I'm currently a marine diesel mechanic, but I did fleet trucks and small vehicles not so long ago, and I was wondering if like many other MFRs Mazda has wiring for fog lights already in place, absent the switch and lights? Hopefully someone can get me an answer, thanks

I can't help with your question, but may I offer a suggestion?

When you create a thread, the title should be somewhat descriptive of what you're wanting to know. It makes it easier for people to help you out.

I'm currently a marine diesel mechanic, but I did fleet trucks and small vehicles not so long ago, and I was wondering if like many other MFRs Mazda has wiring for fog lights already in place, absent the switch and lights? Hopefully someone can get me an answer, thanks
Yes I believe only for the fog lights, it’s pre-wired. You can search the instruction of the OEM fog light kit, or go to a Mazda dealer and check out the OEM fog light kit. It should include fog lights and headlight switch stalk.

I added sequential turn signals on my 2019 CX-5 and then "had" to add fog lights to fill in the holes. I got the Lights from AliExpress - they look just like the Mazda ones, are plug and play if you get the correct ones, and cost 1/4 of Mazdas! I also got the Mazda stalk, which is (was) quite cheap anyway. And yes, the wiring was all there, plug and play as I said.

There's more info in this thread: Fog Light/Sequential Turn Signal installation (2018 Mazda CX-5)

Latest posts

Back