What have you hauled in your MS3 today?

here we go again, my little black pickup

http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/80183944/

of course, I had to take it unassembled
and I had to rearrange after this shot, cuz it physically impossible for me to drive with the seat all the way up

craigslist+ 187small.jpg

My full tool box is in my trunk for traveling installs. PLus low pro jack, 4 jack stands, transmision jack, small 5 caster seat. and a couple drain containers, Tool box is usually in for weeks on end.

My full tool box is in my trunk for traveling installs. PLus low pro jack, 4 jack stands, transmision jack, small 5 caster seat. and a couple drain containers, Tool box is usually in for weeks on end.
as willd says, PICS, or it didnt happen

Damn James, I bet that adversely affected the handling of your car :D

^^^^ i need to do some shopping there as well. At least you have a decent speed jack from somewhere other than harbor freigt. Mine was a cheap one from there and it shows

Yep, Jegs' generic jack is awesome. Fits under my dropped Miata and lifts up nearly 18"

^^^^ i need to do some shopping there as well. At least you have a decent speed jack from somewhere other than harbor freigt. Mine was a cheap one from there and it shows

the clamps i got from there were useless crap, but the vise is a decent piece, and the ratchet end wrenches seem ok so far

havent bought something with a motor yet

Damn James, I bet that adversely affected the handling of your car :D
Well, as messed up as my alignment is, I don't think it can get much worse! And I was in a hurry to get back to the marketplace because 1) we were out of wings on a sunday at noon before the football games kicked off, and 2) fresh wings need to be kept in a cooler to stay fresh--not the back of an MS3!

Definitely can't be out of wings! The MS3 saved the day ;)

as willd says, PICS, or it didnt happen

Ill get some soon, ITS A 4 DRAWER HARBOR FRIEGHT BOX.Trans jack still at the house where clutch work going on, (waiting for ACT flywheel). Right now, containers out, BU thave had a rightside heater channel with 1/4 panel attached for a 1966 bug in the car goes from window to front fo my passenger seat.

luckily we take wifes gti when more than one person per car.

A WRX bumper I picked up for a friend of mine.

Most of the spare parts and tools I needed for an engine swap in my Miata

A titanium door for an armored vehicle prototype I'm working on at my job.

Back